Please login to post a comment.
bagusprs avatar
intel hd graphics baytrail of Course..
THUNDERkurt avatar
what is better intel hd graphics baytrail or NVIDIA GTX 1080p im a noob sorry
TrueSW avatar
Shid im a noob......dont know what ur saying
SamX avatar
Gamer A: Even a GTX 980ti is overkill for 1080p. So it means GTX 1070 is definitely a overkill for 1080p but it isn't if you talk about 144Hz monitors.
KittenPower avatar
Actually he's right about it's better than Titan X. But it's not over kill 1080p..some game's supports Titan X better though.
SamX avatar
i7-6700K is better.
And GTX 1070's real world game benchmarks are hard to find right now. But it's performance is better that GTX Titan X's. That means it's a overkill for 1080p.
no avatar
guys, which is better, i7-6700 or i7-6700k? anyone using gtx1070 yet? i want to know the benchmark
SamX avatar
Yes memory doesn't affect game's performance. But low space in C drive will make them hang sometimes. Try to keep it as clear as possible.

Please tell us your GPU model to get the answer of your first question.
Fasy X avatar
@himanshu2221_ let us know your pc spec, memory has nothin to do with performance
himanshu2221 avatar
i have overclocked my gpu +45mhz. is it safe to overclock more?one more problem is there i install all my games in F drive but then also my C drive(90gb) have only 10 gb space left and my games hang due to this.
SamX avatar
Sorry I forgot to tell this; I had to replace my motherboard to fix my problem.
bagusprs avatar
Yes.. Coz i love the cheaper one.. 😜
bagusprs avatar
Nah i think f310 is the best choice for me..anyway thanks for the help😆
bagusprs avatar
i'm interested with logitech f310..
bagusprs avatar
yeah i know.. 😕..
i'll save my money then...😀
bagusprs avatar
it's only say "welcom USB Twin Controller"
bagusprs avatar
i don't know.. it's a local product.. i bought it only for $6
bagusprs avatar
no.. it just the game can't recognise my controller..
bagusprs avatar
i've already did that like a thousand times😕 and it all works with all my games that i've played...
except the witcher 3..
but thanks for the help @WarLORD😉
bagusprs avatar
i got twin USB Controller.. it's really cheap...
but it doesnt have directinput switch..
i think my controller was set for XInput by default..
bagusprs avatar
hey guys.. so i have this problem.. i was trying to play the witcher 3 with my generic USB controller and it seems that the game doesn't recognise and read my controller as usual .. i'm using x360ce emulator but still work nothing..
u guys have any solution?😕
BestKiller avatar
so bad really if you need to replace motherboard 😞
SamX avatar
I have the same thought.
SamX avatar
Yes everything is running but no beep sound & display.
SamX avatar
I don't know.
I contacted a technician to be sure & he also said it's the motherboard's fault. But the problem is, I can't find a mechanic to repair it.
SamX avatar
The problem Parker07 had (go down 11 comments).
SamX avatar
My PC is having this same problem now. 😞
Parker07 avatar
Thank you Guys, now its working fine..
Sniper_MC avatar
yes guys the probleme is in your motherboard buy a new one 😉
SamX avatar
Yeah I think your motherboard is the problem. Maybe you'll have to get a new one.
Parker07 avatar
so, what should I exactly do to fix the problem.. I hope my screen is fine, so the problem is by my motherboard
Parker07 avatar
hey buddies, i m having a annoying problem with my pc..... ie.... this all happens only some time

whenever I turn ON my pc ie.. there is no display on my lcd screen.... graphics card working and no beep sound.... every hardware is working including my lcd monitor but there is no display... what should I do....

and when I tighten my ram, graphic card, main power cord, dvi to vga adapter, and pci power connecter then again its not working.. but after doing the same this again and again... its working and it bring the display on my screen... but it take to much time.. and this display problem happens to many times... pls anybody bring me the fix...
Fasy X avatar
@parker07_ happy to help you 😀
SamX avatar
You're welcome friend! 😀
Parker07 avatar
@WarLORD @Fasy X @SamX thnx guys, u r soo helpfull 😀😃
SamX avatar
@Parker07 Yes you can. 😉
Fasy X avatar
@parker07_ sure, 155watt is enough
Parker07 avatar
hey buddies, can I used a dual molex to pcie power cable (came with the gpu) to connect a gtx 550ti with my 500watt smps....

pls reply 😀
Fasy X avatar
@parker07_ i5 is more efficient than i3, more efficient core (for better work performance)
no avatar
"With Van Gaal could achieve much," said Blind Algemeen Dagblad.[LINK] corresponding to each platform has a comprehensive sales, the players do not miss.
"It is in the highest category. But there are many other ways in which thought could fit the shoe.
"I do not know if it will happen. I recently read a comment by Bert van Oostveen [KNVB director of professional football] for [the appointment of a technical director]. But I have not spoken to him about it in person.
"The crucial question is: What are the pillars of the work of a coach, it was even a few times in my career, and basically it is a policy of buying and selling, but in a club, not the KNVB .
"This is an exciting work of offering the movement of young players. They must and should be someone with respect. It's hard."This may affect the FIFA 16 game on sale at a certain extent, the impact of [LINK] sales.
Parker07 avatar
is there a major performance difference in between laptop version i3 and laptop version i5??
as bcoz both laptop version are dual core with 4 hyperthreading.
is the i3=i5 (laptop processor)
no avatar
I have a problem in my lenovo z51 - 70 laptop my problem is that i have recently downgraded windows into 7 now i want to install my origrinal backup of copy of windows 8.1 which is stored in my flash drive how to upgrade that ? please help me in this anyone.

Regards

Visakh
AlyesRock avatar
@sandipbiswas420 You're welcome 😀
AlyesRock avatar
@sandipbiswas420 of course you can use a ddr5 gpu's in your motherboard with no problem :)
sandipbiswas420 avatar
can i use DDR5 GPU on MSI H81M -P33 motherboard?
DomDA83 avatar
First remove Amd 14.9 then restart pc
then go to [LINK]
next click on the find now button to automatically find your laptop
next select your operating system windows 8.1
then look for VGA or Graphics drivers download and install and restart pc
then install AMD 14.9 over the hp drivers and then restart pc again
Go into AMD settings look for switchable graphics and select high performance setting
then test the drivers work by playing any game
I hope this helps if you still have problems revert to hp graphic drivers

Forgotten passwordRegister