Questions related to the site

2013. September 03., thread
Forum » About the site
Comments: 151
Please login to post a comment.
no avatar
Why are most of the rx 7000 series missing? Only the 7900 XTX and 7900 XT are there.
no avatar
Why do I feel like Radeon Vega series benchmark is broken? It always shows incompatible
AWildFilli avatar
Hello there! When I compare some games the site gives me a yellow X mark, what does that mean?
no avatar
Hi guys! amazing website but is there anyway to auto compare? i hate having to press "compare" everytime. thats how lazy i am. Thanks in advance!
no avatar
Hello Guys/Girls!

I have a question. I wanna play diablo 2 ressuredted but im worry a little bit for wont run the game.

https://gamesystemrequirements.com/game/diablo-2-resurrected/cr/vN8RZVVRK7W

My compare calculating. What you think? Maybe on low graphic settings it will run? Im old D2 player so im hyped but dont wanna buy it until i dont know it will run or not. Or maybe something way to try it before buy? Sorry for my english and thanks for the answers.
Axel0689 avatar
Aggiungere il "Ryzen 7 4700G" ai processori, dato che manca. Grazie.

Add the 'Ryzen 7 4700G' to the processors, as it is missing. Thank you.
cetorhinus avatar
Firefox just "told me" that your site is not secure, and i should not enter my username and password 'cause someone can steal it.
If it is my favourite site or something... i should contact admins and inform them to secure it.
So... what are you planning to do 😃 😜
💬 2
SamX avatar
@cetorhinus: I reinstalled Chrome today and it also told me that. But I don't think it's anything worth noting. The browsers are probably unable to recognize the site.
KittenPower avatar
@SamX: I'm also using chrome but it's not telling me anything.😕
SohomBanerjee avatar
What is this [u]Level[/u] associated with my profile And how to increase it
💬 1
SamX avatar
@SohomBanerjee: Levels are numeric representations of a member's activeness in the community. Practically, it's relevant only to enter giveaways.

See the 4th point in Terms of Use to learn how to increase it: https://gamesystemrequirements.com/terms-of-use
SamX avatar
No I think. So that's why I'm doing it.
KydThe16th avatar
Aren't we getting informed? 😕
SamX avatar
The comment was posted shortly after the implementation of this feature.
KydThe16th avatar
When was the new feature implemented? We didn't know anything until the comment below 😕
SamX avatar
Please note that now it is possible to reply to a comment by clicking the arrow symbol on it.
xXWarLORDXx avatar
This site doesn't provide news about latest hardware. Example AMD Ryzen and Vega which is mostly discussed these days. And also other things related to gaming like DRM Denuvo
SamX avatar
You can still write reviews about games on other platforms (such as, PS4, Wii U, Android).

Giveaways are like lottery. Or better to say, was. It was previously based on luck. But currently, the giveaway system is based on number of entries. The person with most entries wins the giveaway. Usually the winner gets a Steam Key for a certain game/DLC/extra-content.
In other words, it's a competition to win games and other stuff.
bagusprs avatar
okay i already answer your question on Dark Souls 3 Page..😕

every game requirement is not always accurate 100%
and the system on this site just calculating only from official requirement not considering its optimization ..
dont get easily trust just only from the calculation result.. if you not believe.. try to look at metal gear revengeance requirement..(which is messed up)..

u can try to ask us first..😉
SamX avatar
It means, average rating.
bagusprs avatar
yes it is.. just need a few minutes to get used to it..
look fresh..
SamX avatar
New style is nice actually! 😃
no avatar
I have a question, how trustworthy is the system requirements test? I used this other one called systemrequirementlab.com, I test if I could play this game called mount & blade: warband, it said I could play it on minimal and recommended settings, yet when I bought it, the default settings made it lag and I had to turn the settings to the lowest, but I'm getting a new prebuilt PC, a very cheap one, something to play some games I've been wanting to play like arms series paradox games etc, the specs are as following: CPU- FX-4300 3.8 GHz, GPU-Radeon r7 360, RAM 16GB, Video memory 2GB GDDR5 SDRAM, OS- windows 10 64 bit, i think that's all the important stuff, so what I want to know if it says I can play Skyrim on very high settings with 60+ fps, is it being 100% being truthful? Should I get it immediately or should I be careful?
bagusprs avatar
yup, i already said that before.... maybe later😜
MadFabio avatar
Im calm! I want to say I like the division notebook/pc and this was something I asked to improve since my first day here.

So thank you.

PS: I need help. Im still not able to understand the *** is VRAM when you have 2 graphic cards.

...and more! SamX thank you for explaining, being right you don't lose all the specs.
bagusprs avatar
Oh okay.. But you dont have to be angry..😕
SamX avatar
Because of the site's new comparing system he has to re-enter every specifications of his GPU. Which takes time and some researching.
MadFabio avatar
Im totally angry. I lost all the specs of my videocard. I will spent lot of time to check them again.
KittenPower avatar
every mobile platform..iOS android and windows..don't forget blackberry OS..😜
bagusprs avatar
ohh. so you're using windows phone ..aye?
SamX avatar
An app would be great! 😃
But please don't forget Windows Phone!!
KittenPower avatar
App for both android and iOS..it would be great.😃
bagusprs avatar
yup like an app for android or something..😀
bagusprs avatar
I'm kinda wondering if this site has a mobile version..
Thats should be great..😕
bagusprs avatar
This site has changed so much.. I mean in a good way😀
AlyesRock avatar
And nice update from the site 😊

Forgotten passwordRegister