Console vs. PC

2013. December 18., thread
Forum » Console Discussion
Comments: 91
Please login to post a comment.
Skyler avatar
PC with gamepad. The real gamer with high-end gaming experience. 😀
MHI Spider avatar
I agree. PC is for full high-end gaming experience.
THUNDERkurt avatar
If you are a low budget gamer better buy a console it would definately handle any game you throw at it well😂
KittenPower avatar
Yep..you're right @WarLORD😀😀
SamX avatar
Yes gaming PCs are expensive.
no avatar
PCs is best for gaming
If u have a good budget
SamX avatar
PC will rule gaming forever!!
THUNDERkurt avatar
PC has still better graphics
bagusprs avatar
Yes.. And pc is more usefull than consoles.. You can do your work,gaming at the same devices.. And on pc you can do mod for sure..
no avatar
pc is better also i can play the strategy games only in pc s !!!
BestKiller avatar
yep i like pc 😀!! its more usefull
bagusprs avatar
yes PC's still the best...but it depends on your budget really..
if you have a low money and really love game but want to play at least a new generation or maybe upcoming released game.. then maybe consoles will be the best choice..
and anyway i dont think Assassins creed unity get 30 fps on both consoles..😕
AlyesRock avatar
i still think that PC is better!
Games on Xbox One:
Alien: Isolation 1080p @ 30fps
Assassin's Creed Syndicate 900p @ 30fps
Assassin's Creed Unity 900p @ 30fps
Mad Max 1080p @ 30fps
Grand Theft Auto V 1080p @ 30fps
Dragon Age: Inquisition 900p @ 30fps
Games on PS4:
Alien: Isolation 1080p @ 30fps
Assassin's Creed Syndicate 900p @ 30fps
Assassin's Creed Unity 900p @ 30fps
Mad Max 1080p @ 30fps
Grand Theft Auto V 1080p @ 30fps
Dragon Age: Inquisition 1080p @ 30fps
no avatar
It can be very important that you just fat train if you'd want to complete football. Stick to precisely the exact same routine for Buy Fifa Coins any awesome game. Lift hefty enough to improve your electrical power and complete on muscle tissues to get faster. You want to have both capabilities to develop into just about the most effective player.

Dance are usually place to implement as one particular individual facet of one's job out to boost your football techniques. While it could appear to be a absolutely a range of artwork kind at first glance, it could truth be told assist in conjunction with your footwork. Respectable footwork can highly aid you find yourself remaining better at football.Glad to see you come to our website http://www.vipfifa15.co/
no avatar
IMO PC is the best but... Console has a huge fan base since there are always going to be people that JUST want to play games. Some don't want to worry about if their system is good enough to play this game or that. I've met some who thought that a PC that's good enough to play games like a console you must spend $1000+. The last rig I built right at $500 and it could match a PS4 at 1080P in FPS all day long running windows 10 and its was my console, my TV, my work station, gave me the news, magazines, email, so on and so on. Another thing, A lot of us cant stand leaving a PC alone, always changing things and upgrading or modding. Cant really do anything with a Console but play games...
no avatar
Pc is best but a console can play all new releases whereas some new releases may not work on some low end pc's.Other words....there is no doubt if a new release will work on a console.and ya it depends on the model of the console also...!!!"!!!!
SamX avatar
PC is best for gaming. No doubt.
Lumpen avatar
@WarLORD yeah they wont. because they are exclusive games for consoles.
Lumpen avatar
some games on PS4 or XB1 are better then PC but overall PC is better. 😀

Exclusive games on PS4 are awesome this year and next year. 😀
winrar avatar
PC is much better than console 😜
Lumpen avatar
Yeah me2! i prefer PC. 😀
Fasy X avatar
Pc lot better than console, always prefer pc 4 ultra gaming
Slammer avatar
I play both pirated and and original, original for PS4, pirated for the PC.
no avatar
I bought all next gen+Gaming pc.Im a gamer not a fanboy.
sakif avatar
If i play real games i will definitly buy a console but i am not bcuz i play pirated games and pirated games not available for consoles
Priyanshu avatar
Console,, pc becomes outdated soon
no avatar
PC #1 for FPS better graphics and preformance bttr for gaming
Haseo79 avatar
Depends..Console had some games that's awesome but not coming to PC.But with PC,You Could Do Modding and patches and better hardware

Forgotten passwordRegister