Which browser do you use?

2013. August 15., thread
Forum » Software
Comments: 107
Please login to post a comment.
Ale_TLG avatar
I use Chrome, but i have a friend that uses all the browser on the world, i swear he also has 2 chinese browser
KydThe16th avatar
Firefox, Chrome, Opera and Edge
DomDA83 avatar
Microsoft Edge ( Chromium)
no avatar
Obviously there's Chrome but recently it been kinda blowing up (more than normal) that Google is spying on you with Chrome, I've heard that the chromium version of Edge is pretty good, I'm using Firefox and think it was great, and I've never used Opera.
AlyesRock avatar
I switched to Opera atm great improvements and features, the UC Browser didn't get updated for a long time and is now suffering from security issues and bugs so i don't recommend it at the current state, chrome is also nice I use it a backup browser!
Lumpen avatar
Google Chrome and Mozilla. but most times Chrome.
KittenPower avatar
@AlyesRock I changed the flag "#automatic-flag-discarding" from default to disable. Hope it works. Thanks for helping. 😀
AlyesRock avatar
@GhostMamba hey have you tried any of these? type in your address bar: chrome://flags then scroll down to find and disable this flag: #automatic-tab-discarding ( switch it to'Disabled from Default ) this should work if it didn't try to reset your browser to default or do a scan with adware removal tool.
KittenPower avatar
Don't know where to post it so posted here cause it's browser related.

So this is a problem with Chrome I've been having for like 2-3 days and it's getting annoying.

So the problem basically is that every time I go to a opened tab it just refreshes automatically. Like I would have google doc in 1 tab and YouTube on other tab. But every time I get off of 1 tab to other 1, the tab automatically refreshes. Like say, I would go from google to YouTube and YouTube would refresh without a reason. Then if i go back to google, it would refresh. At first I didn't care. But now it's getting annoying. Also even with loop on in YouTube, I sometime have to go to the tab to start looping again.

In short, I'm having Tab auto refresh and tab unresponsive in not in top. What should i do?
chrisbenn avatar
opera and chrome for both phone and pc
toceto avatar
Internet Explorer hhhh
jk Chrome on PC
Firefox on my phone
DomDA83 avatar
desktop and laptop: Chrome , firefox , edge
iPhone and iPad : surfari
hasputra avatar
I'm using Torch Browser.. because reasons 😉
SamX avatar
I'm using UC browser PC. Thanks for the recommendation AlyesRock!
BestKiller avatar
For me good cause everything i want to use working fine 😂
AlyesRock avatar
yeah same here for mobile just the normal browser 😀
BestKiller avatar
On mobile i use the normal Browser 😀
bagusprs avatar
yup me too😆 @masterkydrocks
SamX avatar
AlyesRock: Ok I'll try it. :)
AlyesRock avatar
@SamX try UC Browser PC version i think he's better! 😀
SamX avatar
PC:- Google Chrome.

Phone:- UC Browser & Internet Explorer.
Fasy X avatar
monzilla Firefox and Google Chrome
SamX avatar
Internet explorer mobile.
AlyesRock avatar
UC Browser PC.. fast-nice-better-safe
bobbytomorow avatar
Safari 9

Super fast, extension support, elegant design, great OS X integration and quite feature rich
Makura avatar
I'm using Opera across all of my devices because opera sync and that speed dial though...
DomDA83 avatar
I use three Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Edge Browser (Windows 10 only)
bulanmaster avatar
my personal preference is Maxthon Cloud Browser, however being a front-end web developer I have and sometimes use Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Internet Explorer and Safari for windows (yes I know it's not updated, but still have to use it sometimes 😜)
sakif avatar
@terminator salvation

Google Chrome has lots of themes. Also have some gaming themes. It is not just colourful, it is smart too.
Recently I am using AC4 theme, and i don't think being 5yrs old is importent to love this.
FIREFOX like browser is perfect for 50yrs old guys😜

Forgotten passwordRegister