Have you ever smashed your computer?

2013. November 27., thread
Forum » Discussions
Comments: 38
Please login to post a comment.
AlyesRock avatar
thanks my friend, I will try to get a better monitor soon! 😀
SamX avatar
Omg! 😶 I feel very sorry for you. 😞 Best of luck, my friend.
AlyesRock avatar
today I dropped my pc monitor while cleaning the pc case and now the screen is cracked and broken I'm using a TV until I buy a new one rip! 😕
no avatar
Nope, but my cousin almost did. He was getting his ass kicked in Fortnite and he almost lost it.
Skyler avatar
I am about to! Cooler just got damaged or something... and it makes a louder sound so I have to kick it to get it back to normal!!!
💬 2
Moon_Breaker avatar
@Skyler: Dude, don't blame the machine.
It's Your fault if You don't clean\maintain it properly and its got faulty... 😕
Skyler avatar
@Moon_Breaker: Yeah I know, but the sound is caused during the "cleaning session". 😆
bagusprs avatar
no,.. im not easily get angry type of gamer.. and i love my money lol
BestKiller avatar
Maybe Sometimes when im So angry 😊
Skyler avatar
Not realy, on the old one i'm just hitting it till it shuts down.
Zorrio avatar
my old shitty laptop when i rage cuz i cannot played garry's mod sandbox mod at 30 fps x)

Now i have my new pc and i can play all the game i love the most <3 So i definitely dont smash it 😃
Fasy X avatar
no, I just give it to my younger brother, 😆 after purchasing new gaming pc
SamX avatar
Can never do this to my PC, cause it brought me into the beautiful world of gaming.
AlyesRock avatar
i hate the integrated graphics! 😂
Flash avatar
1 or 2 years ago I smashed my HD5870... It has major issues before, and I became very impatient... 😂 And after I've used the integrated graphics. 😆
no avatar
I have not, but i was be on edge to do this because my PC is piece of junk! 😕
bobbytomorow avatar
Haven't smashed a PC but I have broken a few consoles and controllers out of frustration, especially as a kid. I threw my Nintendo down a flight of stairs because I thought it was cheating lol, broke my moms DVD player when I threw a Sega controller into it when I was mad at a game...stuff like that. Probably smashed at least 10 controllers haha
Attila-13 avatar
I used my last one as a crash dummy.
iGhosT avatar
now i'm thinking to do so
***kin' slow pc
sakif avatar
😠aarghhhhh..... Again laging😠 I want to spank my pc as punishment for laging on ac4.
tomcat3 avatar
gys check my new apple pc 😆
sujith s avatar
@Asdfgamer
that was a cool pc😂😆😃[kidding]
Asdfgamer avatar
i've smash-punchi-kick my old pc, if it cant turn on. my old pc is PIII with 256mb ram 16mb gpu. Im still have it, even i put it on trophy desk.. lol?

Forgotten passwordRegister