Please login to post a comment.
BestKiller avatar
GreatFull for System requirements and also friends 😉
Haseo79 avatar
It's neat some useful information and great news to come
DemoStory avatar
A great helpful site, and good for getting games's requirements :v
AlyesRock avatar
yeah i love this site because it's too helpful. and I got some good friends here !
i like to help everyone if possible 😀
help mee guys!! 😜😂
Attila-13 avatar
Because he acted against the rules and was warned twice and now he says that "his sentiments were hurt".
Should I cry now? I warned him many times before I gave him an actual warning on the site, but in the end he still didn't understand so it had to be done what it had to be done.
Also he deleted all of his comments where he acted against the rules but that doesn't matter because there is a thing called a log, which has all the data a person does on the site even if it was deleted by the user.
So yeah..this is the "sad" story.

P.S.
You can clearly see, that he wrote that he likes the site on the 10th of August and suddenly after he was warned he immediately wrote that he doesn't like it. Here's a picture in case he deletes it so that you can see.
https://s5.filetrip.net/p/8915/281503-Untitleeed.png

He was first warned on the 26th of August because of continuous spamming and asking for cracks/torrent sites on requirements page of "The Witcher" which he obviously deleted after I edited it. He then went absent for a couple of days and when he came back, first he insulted me because he was warned and demanded me to remove it, which I didn't, not to mention that he replied another time on "The Witcher" requirements page talking about a warez/crack distributor, which isn't permitted, so I warned him again. He got the second warn today on the 2nd of September at 3pm and as you can see he replied here at 6pm saying that he hates the site. He was so angry that he even forgot to remove his other comment or at least edit it, so it won't show up as he likes it and hates it too, on the same page... 😆 😂

P.P.S.
He said that cracks are free and that others are talking about them too..yes, but are talking about them if they work or not...not asking for them or sharing their name nor the crackers name.

So he hates the site...fine...people come and go, so if he wants to leave, nobody will stop him. If a user can't behave normally and act childish if they are punished then they clearly aren't welcomed here. I banned users like him in the past too and nothing will stop me this time either of it goes until there.
I am a moderator on other sites as well so I got used to people like he is and if the only solution to make them stop is a ban, then it has to be done. If they get a warn they immediately start to act like they're the victim and they didn't do anything wrong, when the whole situation happened just because of their own actions. I don't warn/ban people just for fun..I warn/ban people if they deserve it. What is the irony here is that he started to bring up the rules about what is and what isn't allowed, and I had to point out the rules that he didn't respect on his profile just to point out that he did the exact opposite of the rules.

Unfortunately the site doesn't have an IP ban system yet, because some users tend to come back after they were banned just to mess on the site and continue their stuff they did. But who knows..maybe some day it will be implemented, and users won't have a second chance to get back here. 😀
Lumpen avatar
For helping other users and commenting for games, yeah, it's nice site i like it. 😀
bobbytomorow avatar
Really digging the site, its great and very thorough. One thing I feel needs a bit of work is the English on the site, some of it is worded incorrectly. If you guys need help in translation let me know, English is my first language and I would be happy to assist in cleaning up some of the translations.
tomcat3 avatar
Thanx 😃😃😃
But Also U Can Submit game reviews!!!!!!!!!
Sorry I Can't Submit reviews Coz My English is Bad
sakif avatar
This is an amazing site. I Love this site very much for some features. Like telling the quality of graphics by the power of pc. The forum of this site is very good and is mainly powered by a member named "tomcat3". Thanks tomcat3. But this site has only 9 games review. This is not so good.
Vishwajith avatar
Yes and i visit this site everyday
Magnum21 avatar
everyone need my help and for that i must help this SITE 😎
tomcat3 avatar
iam not visit every day 😞 but iam visit every minute 😜
robinat13 avatar
No I hate this site,, That is why I visit here everyday.. 😆
tomcat3 avatar
I visit it everyday............ 😆
MuneebSalman1999 avatar
@hackerDON
yes it is right but attila is very busy nowadays i think because he comes less online 😆. and I think Narutas is also very busy 😜.
hackerDON avatar
@ MuneebSalman1999
On that I agree with you but at least they should write a very brief account of the recent happenings in the gaming world.
MuneebSalman1999 avatar
i agree with you @hackerDON. News must be given but it requires a lot of time to write big articles about gaming news and a professional to tell all these news to you 😀.
hackerDON avatar
The site's great but i think the news tab should be updated regularly about the new hardwares and other important news in the world of gaming that are coming nowadays.
sujith s avatar
yeah i also
as this site is also accesable via mobile😆😃😀
OnePiece_fan avatar
of course just like everybody does
sujith s avatar
yes of course i do . as the sign up was very easy and FREE.

Forgotten passwordRegister