What game has made you angry the most?

2013. August 12., thread
Forum » About games in general
Comments: 122
Please login to post a comment.
Zoeypenelope avatar
I managed to beat the whole game but the final boss broke me. It was so hard compared to the rest of the game that I gave up. After that I was so mad, I felt burnt out of video games and I stopped playing for a few months.When the [LINK] experience involves threats to our ego, it can cause us to be hostile and mean to others,” says Richard Ryan, a motivational psychologist at the University of Rochester and one of the study's authors. “When people feel they have no control over the outcome of a game, that leads to aggression.
no avatar
Detroit become f****** human very badly optimized uses Vulkan API .
no avatar
Assassin's creed unity (last episode)
😢
Skyler avatar
PES for god's sake, playing on superstar is not normal. Sure they must provide better tactics for opponent but every single tackle by them - nothing, every single tackle by me - yellow card, can't pressure the opposition. It's ridiculous how the ball always goes the strange ways, etc... And there it is that my players act the dumbest possible, the wrong picks while switching, the wrong passes... Awful.
no avatar
But, it is. Just because they do not see many like Grand Theft Auto. But it does not matter.
no avatar
Yes. The GTA5 is optimized wrong! Just goes to low-end machines as well as older consoles was taken.

*Black ops 3 😃
no avatar
GTA5, COD Black Ops III, etc..
Songo avatar
Great game but will be perfect without the bugs
BestKiller avatar
i played it pirated with no problem 😉!
TrueSW avatar
dishonored, i played so long then i died an restar back to jail again, fukkit
AlyesRock avatar
and now ubisoft is the biggest maker of the bad optimized games !
BestKiller avatar
Yeah i hate those things specially bad optimized game 😠
AlyesRock avatar
i hate bugs and glitches on games! 😕
no avatar
Learn to get past defenders when getting a kick off. The best way to [LINK] do that is run directly driving a few of your best defenders. They are going to block for you most efficiently and will create an opening that you can run down the line towards the objective.

A great football tip would be to practice doing squats within [LINK] the weight room. Doing ouvrage will build up your legs, which could give you tremendous power, just about anything position you'll be playing. They have especially important for runningbacks, linebackers, and linemen who need every one of the power that they can get.
BestKiller avatar
yep but 2 and 3 awesome 😃 😀
BestKiller avatar
yeah it is

btw i dont like it too 😀
SamX avatar
Candy Crush Saga! 😠 Worst game I ever played. 😞 Don't know why it's the top free game in Windows Phone Store. 😕
BestKiller avatar
Gta IV So Bad in gamemode also its not Optimized 😕
Skyler avatar
GTA 4 and Protorype, great games but very low framerate and it's laggy 15 fps on Highest Settings 25 fps on lowest set... bad optimization.
Zorrio avatar
Dark souls 2, i ragequit this game and i punched my ps3 for the first time of my life u.u
SamX avatar
Project IGI 1, when I found that there is no in-game save game function in the middle of a mission (I played Project IGI 2 first). 😞
Fasy X avatar
Buggie games 😠 and bad optimised 1( all in 1)
hackerDON avatar
The whole of COD series after the modern warfare series has been a disappointment for me. Really disgusting how they made the hell out of the one of the best FPS games.
jocuriin avatar
hard truck apocalypse [LINK]
sakif avatar
I am a little bit angry on assassin's creed series for very easy gameplay😞 I do not like missions on ac4.
iGhosT avatar
Oh! played a single game 10 times
OMG!!!
sakif avatar
@ighost
what do you think about me? I complete crisis 1 minimum 10 times. I didn't say crisis2 ugly i say that aliens are ***ing ugly.
iGhosT avatar
sakif
If crysis 2 aliens are ugly, I bet you didn't played crysis 1
sakif avatar
I know that but i don't like crisis 2 aliens they are ugly and boring type😞
hamza5433 avatar
The hero of the game a.k.a Prophet is a human in an Alien Suit
sakif avatar
@ighost

Do you like crisis 2 aliens😲Do you think it should change😀 Do you like aliens insted of human😂

Forgotten passwordRegister