Which is the best video game developer company?

2013. August 11., thread
Forum » About games in general
Comments: 98
Please login to post a comment.
no avatar
Rockstar games activision, square enix epic games,codemasters ea maybe...
AlyesRock avatar
yeah too bad they started focusing only on MP games with microtransactions, hopefully the success of SWJ: fallen order changes their look towards single player games
Kingslayer126 avatar
EA rushes towards production without even polishing the final product. Remember Battlefield 4. And dont even get me started with their CEO Andrew Wilson's comment, "Single-player games dont have a future." Despite that EA has made some really impressive games. Their recent Star Wars game is the latest example.
Rogue24 avatar
Telltale Games, Square Enix, Ubisoft, Besthesda
Skyler avatar
Ok but honestly... ROCKSTAR is too selfish and rigorous. Activision is history, VALVE... HEY, IT"S VALVE (Half Life 3!?! Left4Dead 3 Steam...). MICROSOFT is not even a proper developer and has extremely high requests and that Windows 10 stuff. UBISOFT (Steven Spielberg in gaming) full of bugs but know how to do a job. EA GAMES (Origin thing...) professionals, hat down but killer for sport games. SQUARE ENIX... uh... stories, 10/10. BETHESDA = Bugs = Open World = 100 lines dialog = 100000 misc quests = legendary = not bad. ------------ Games are good. 😉
KydThe16th avatar
Ubisoft, Bethesda, EA, Rockstar Games, Valve, Activision and Square Enix
Lumpen avatar
Naughty Dog, Rockstar Games, EA, Ubisoft, WB Games, CDRP
, 2K, Konami and Namco
BestKiller avatar
Ea sports-Rockstar-Remedy-ubisoft-activision
bagusprs avatar
yup.. valve is really good.. but sometimes remedy has some kind a problem with bad port.. just sometimes..still good tho
SamX avatar
Valve and Remedy Entertainment also make good games only.
bagusprs avatar
i think rockstars games always make a good game..
SamX avatar
Yes, CD Projekt Red is good. 😀
They're working on Cyberpunk 2077 for a long time. I hope it'll meet their expectations.
tricker avatar
CD Projekt Red.... Did U Know...Before Making Their first video game...The Witcher ( 2007) , they had no idea how to make a video game... they worked on beta's and took them 5 years to complete it....
SamX avatar
I agree that Ubisoft is not as good as EA or Activition in making shooting games but they aren't poor in it though. 😉
Skyler avatar
Ubisoft, Bethesda, EA, Square Enix, Activision.
Fasy X avatar
it doesn't matter me a lot, but I like ubisoft, EA, CD projekt Red, Tech land, Rocksteady, Square Enix, We and Dice
AlyesRock avatar
Ubisoft-Rockstar-Activision-Remedy! 😎
sandipbiswas420 avatar
In my opinion thats DICE. i like multiplayer games and Only DICE give us a game "Battlefield" that we never get bored by playing this game. world class game(universe class if have). and second choise Activation "Call of Duty" .
Winner is EA.
SamX avatar
@WarLord Ubisoft has made third person shooting games like Ghost Recon, Splinter Cell, Rainbow Six and for FPS there is the FarCry series and you're still saying that they're poor in making shooting games. 😲 😉

In fact my favourite is Ubisoft. 😀
MarcixxLV avatar
For sport games : EA and 2K
For action : Ubisoft and activision
For fun : Rockstar 😆
CallOfDutyFan avatar
Naughty Dog, CD projekt Red, Rockstar, Rocksteady, Techland, Ubisoft Massive Studio, Remedy and Bathesda are the best in my opinion.😂
Lumpen avatar
Ubisoft , Activision , EA , Square Enix

Ubisoft games has a lot of bugs and issues 😕 But still the best 😀
no avatar
Ea and 2k
Thats what i think
DomDA83 avatar
bethesda,EA and Ubisoft

THQ was bought by Sega when they went bankrupt
no avatar
almost all of these who are mentioned are publishers, not developers. i like treyarch and ubisoft montreal (i think that is what its called) i also like the devs from valve.
Attila-13 avatar
THQ is dead.
It got bankrupt.
Adityasingh18 avatar
Ubisoft,EA ,activision, rockstar
Tharanga avatar
EA & UBISOFT best everrrrrrrrrr 😃 <3
sakif avatar
I like ea for dead space😂 But i left ea bcuz they stop dead space series😠
iGhosT avatar
i like it for POP,assassin's creed and tom clancy's games
sakif avatar