What do you think about the current prices of games?

by , 2016. April 02., thread
Forum » New forum threads
Discussions related to current prices of games.
Comments: 19
Please login to post a comment.
KittenPower avatar
That good forvme cause I don't play multiplayer mode😂😜😆
Skyler avatar
I heard that Singleplayer games will be less expensive than MP games in near future. 😃
Gamer in roll avatar
most of the games are expensive , i think its due to that the games are having next gen grahics and the developers are having a hard time doing this so they want a fair price for there work
reaper killer avatar
the games are really expensive
AlyesRock avatar
yeah the prices are a bit high actually! most of gamers can't buy original games cuz of that!
they will say what??!..... it's just a game. 😲 but making games is hard, it takes a lot of time and hard work to create it. yes the Developers deserve those money.

but i love Piracy! 😆
SamX avatar
Here's my to-the-point thought:-

They're fair.
SamX avatar
My comment is related to that. Piracy, game's prices & their sales at a certain time are related.

And PS 4.5 is a side information, that's why I used "by the way". This info is for @ousskiller.
SamX avatar
Developers are taking steps to prevent privacy. Denuvo protected games hasn't been cracked yet.

By the way, a PlayStation 4.5 is rumoured to launch, which can run games at 4K resolution.
no avatar
pc games are expensive because we can run the game with 2k or 4k but consoles r not support
SamX avatar
I agree with you @ousskiller.

Consoles are much cheaper than gaming PCs. But console's games are more expensive than PC games.
no avatar
they deserve the money because it is hard to make and takes companies and time to make a good game
SamX avatar
Developers need those money to make more games in future. If a game doesn't sell, the developing company will get bankrupted.
Fasy X avatar
its OK... In India, games are costly but overall its OK
no avatar
huh i can buy a good phone instead 3 games
BestKiller avatar
yeah i hate this way we love cracking games 😀!!
SamX avatar
It's ok, cause the making of games these days costs a lot. 😀
But sadly most teenage gamers can't afford to buy them. 😞

Forgotten passwordRegister