Game System Requirements Google+ profile
Game System Requirements Facebook profile
Name
Passw.
Stay signed in
Discuss: Players Position Changes of FIFA 17
Theme: There will obviously be several position changes next FIFA and these of course will affect player ratings. Who do you think will have their position changed next season and what potential position changes would excite you the most? A few I have in mind are: Alaba - CB, Rooney - CAM/CM, Payet - LM/LW, Antonio - RB, Muller - RM, Martial - LM, S.Bender - CB, Kimmich - CB/RB, Koke - LM. These are just a few I can think of off the top of my head, of course not all will be beneficial for players e.g Muller to RM, but they will all have an effect on player ratings and the squads that can be made on Ultimate Team. What do you guys think?

Replys:
1.Muller won't get a card as RM, because he played CF the whole season at Bayern.

2.Lahm is not in any way, shape, or form, a CDM for Bayern. Please give him a RB card. I think Martial and Payet are good changes, but I've loved using Payet at CAM and Martial at ST all year. I'm not sure about Rooney because A: you can change his card to a CAM/CM and B: Mourinho has said that Rooney shouldn't be playing midfield. Overall, Alaba excites me the most.

3.Jese played ST a few games for Real Madrid, and maybe that could get him a card there.

4.Alaba - CB
Payet - LM
Martial - LM
Kimmich - CB or RB
Rooney - CAM or CF
Mata - CM
Valencia - RWB or RB
Young - LWB
Carrick - CDM

5.Alaba will be a LB, Koke will be a CAM, Kimmich will be a CM, Martial will be a ST.

What's your idea. Let us know in the comments section below. At the same time you can buy fifa 17 coins at u4fifa.com with a low price and instant delivery
Post Comment
Please login to post a comment.
Comments
No comments have been posted. Be the first to comment!
Vote
How much do you spend per month on video games?

You must log in to vote.