Longest game you ever played?

by KydThe16th, 2017. May 09., thread
Forum » New forum threads
Comments: 26
Please login to post a comment.
KittenPower avatar
In multiplayer game that would go to Modern Combat 5 windows version with 215 hour.

For Single Player that would go to Borderland 1-2 with 3 days each.
bagusprs avatar
i got GTA V for 688h.. but that time i was pirating.. so it was probably a software playtime recording error..

my longest game on steam still held by CSGO with 1063hrs top..
but if we talking about single player game.. then stardew valley is the one.. with flippin 148hrs (so far..)
AlyesRock avatar
elder scrolls Skyrim, enjoyed exploring the map a lot without using fast travel! 8-
Skyler avatar
Civilization V at the moment, over 500 hours.
SamX avatar
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
AhmadReza avatar
The Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim
Lumpen avatar
Witcher 3 for 2 month played it with all dlcs.
KittenPower avatar
No game took me very long.The longest game i ever played was GTA sa (I only have potato pc and laptop) which only took about 8-10 hour. '__'
SamX avatar
The Witcher - Enhanced Edition
bagusprs avatar
well GTA V got me 688h in the game tho.. still cant finish it.. too much going on
💬 4
cetorhinus avatar
@bagusprs: 688h... wait what??? 😃
bagusprs avatar
@cetorhinus: Comment deleted
bagusprs avatar
@KittenPower: Comment deleted
KittenPower avatar
@bagusprs: Yeah lol.Spoiler!
I'm probably gonna get banned for this.I'm pirate like Jack Sparrow.lol😆
bagusprs avatar
@KittenPower: yeah.. i'll buy game that i really enjoy to play..
im not a freaking bill gates..

but yeah.. i'll probably buying game that worth buying.. its not really fair for other dev,, but well.. it is what it is..
KittenPower avatar
@bagusprs: Agreed.Or should I say A Greed.😂😂
cetorhinus avatar
Fallout 3 180h+
If you count repeated playing: Max Payne and Max Payne 2, i've played them both 15+ times in a row. There was no internet back then, there was but dial-up. It took 2-3 days to download a song, games were out of the question, that if there were games to download, which there weren't. You played what you had over and over again until you bought a new game. 😃
Good old days. In my country we have a saying "Ni brige, ni pameti" which means no worries, no brains 😃
💬 2
Skyler avatar
@cetorhinus: Too right, but 15+ times? I thought that I was the only lunatic in the world who can repeat one game so many times! Jest' vala, ni brige ni pameti. 😆
cetorhinus avatar
@Skyler: Ooo susjed 😃 Hehe that was back then, there is no way i could do it today. Once is more then enough. Don't get me wrong i love games, and i love playing them, but as much as i love to play them i aslo love to finish them and go to the next one.
Skyler avatar
Beside MP games (CS, NFS MW, Battlefield...) there is Skyrim (300h+) and Oblivion (200h+), GTA VC and SA (200h+) and Assassin's Creed series altogether. 😊
SamX avatar
Assassin's Creed II

The game ran slow on my PC so it felt longer than it was. But it's still very long.

Honourable mentions: GTA San Andreas, Half-Life 1.

Good thread idea btw! 😀
💬 1
cetorhinus avatar
@SamX: O yeah the Half-Life 1. In addition to post above i have played more than once. But actually i had expansion pack: Half-Life Blue Shift, which i didn't know is expansion at the time. I think i still have the original cd somewhere. 😎
KydThe16th avatar
GTA San Andreas (for now, Skyrim was longer but I stopped playing after completing the main story)

Forgotten passwordRegister