Please login to post a comment.
Songo avatar
i7 6700HQ 2.60GHz
Geforce GTX 960M 4GB dedicated
16GB RAM
On what settings can i play Doom and Witcher 3? Thanks
BestKiller avatar
Total Overdose
Its awesome game and works on your pc easily.
THUNDERkurt avatar
open world games like gta that can run in my card?please thanks in advance
no avatar
@bagusprs well screw gta 5 im planing to buy some good psu and motherboard next month (instead of gpu) and later on il buy 7970 or something like that (i paid my 6570 like 10/15 usd only)
bagusprs avatar
@necrofyl.. I know you're not asking me.. But i'll answer it.. Yes u can run gta 5 .. But wait or upgrade your ram to 6 gb..
A lot of people suffering playing gta v using 4 gb ram.. Coz the game itself uses 3,6 gb on idle.. It'll be stuttering really bad throughout the game or when you driving the car really fast coz of late rendering..so.. Upgrade 6 gb or 8 gb.. Is totally worth it for this game..
6gb ram should be the minimum for this game requirements😕
no avatar
@WarLORD @AlyesRock so guys here it is i got it for free today 😀😉)
Intel® Core™2 Quad Processor Q9400
(6M Cache, 2.66 GHz, 1333 MHz FSB)
what u guys think? can i run gta 5 with this cpu without lag?
4 gb ram (soon 6 gb in few days probably)
amd hd 6570 OC af 😜
AND OFC TY ONCE AGAIN
AlyesRock avatar
@Necrofyl welcome we're happy to help and good luck with your upgrade! 😀
KittenPower avatar
Ok...almost finished downloading.

Is there any FNAF fan game which is free to play on Steam?
bagusprs avatar
yup once.. but one of my laptop got stolen with team fortress 2 in it😕..
and now im just too lazy to download it all over again..
but great game tho..😉
KittenPower avatar
Thanks.I'm downloading team fortress 2..you play that game?
bagusprs avatar
Warframe !!
Team fortress2 !!
😃
KittenPower avatar
Can anyone recommend me some free to play game on Steam?
no avatar
@WarLORD
@AlyesRock
ty both for helping guys very much il get quad core cpu tommorow (for like 10 bucks) from a friend coz he dont need it and wait next month for new gpu upgrade peace and ty
AlyesRock avatar
@WaLORD are you sure mate? 😕 a dual core e5200 with 2M Cache,l800 MHz FSB will not bottleneck a gtx750ti !!! lol even if you have overcocked it to 3.8 you are not going to get much performance with it! btw depends on the game he's trying to run as you said if he want to play new games he need a better CPU

@Necrofyl well if you can't buy a new motherboard and cpu than yep upgrading to core 2 Quad and gtx 750ti can improve your fps also with the new games need more CPU power! so yes go for core 2 quad and overclock it if you want and you will be surprised with it's performance.
KittenPower avatar
well...if you need to play next gen GTX 950 is good option but not the best..if you wait for GTX 1000 series price drop..it'll be enough for next gen gaming for next 5-6 years...I'd wait for GTX 1000 series price drop.
hasputra avatar
should I buy gtx750ri right away, or wait longer and bought gtx950 or just wait all gtx 1000 series launched and waiting for price drop?
no avatar
@AlyesRock ye well my motherboard doesnt support i3.Quad core is best cpu i can use and il buy quad core from a friend wich is like 2.6 ghz (i think atleast) and then next money from job il buy 750ti (i can already right now run good dx10/dx11 games) no trouble with crysis 3 (wich needs alot better pc then i got atm)was running 1024x728/all medium with min of 45 fps avg 51 max 73 aswell as bf3 all mid/high/hbao or whatever its called on min 41 fps (my gpu atm is OC nicely to 845/960 from 670/800 so will quad core improve my fps even more???thats what i need to know i dont want anything to bottleneck anything in my pc 😜

@WarLORD hm thinking to get ghosts/AW but first i might take a look at Brink rest i finished alrdy and ty very much for ur respond 😀 i appreciate it
AlyesRock avatar
@Necrofyl yes upgrading from hd6570 to gtx 750ti is a good upgrade but your dual core will bottleneck the GTX 750ti anyway upgrade your CPU to core i3 but if you can't upgrade your motherboard go for a good core 2 quad and you will be fine with it.
no avatar
@WarLORD hi bro well coj i finished them all metro aswell borderlands 1/2 finished deus ex idk i dont like it that much 😜 and guys what is your opinion from changing gpu from hd 6570 1 gb gddr3 to nvidia gtx 750 Ti version (is it gona be big uprgare) if so is my cpu (intel dual core e5200 2.5 ghz OC to 3.8) gona bottleneck 750ti
no avatar
yo guys how u all doing today? can some1 suggest me some good games to play i got intel dual core e5200 OC to 3.8 ghz 4 gb ram amd radeon hd 6570 (OC edition but i OC it even more 😃D ) im currently playing battlefield 3 just finished all 3 crysis games so i want more fps games pls and ty
bagusprs avatar
Ummm.. Well. Its kinda hard to tell is it open world or not..
Its not like gta..but its kinda open..
Well let just say that this game is semi-open world.
Its kinda open.. But not that open..😜
bagusprs avatar
@Warlord oh okey.. Thanks
@tricker yes mgs v phantom pain has really really amazing optimization..
tricker avatar
Well...about optimizations....is MG V Phantom Pain optimized..??
bagusprs avatar
so.. steam summer sale has come a few days ago..
can u guys please give me an advice..
which one should i get ?
assassins creed 4 black flag or metro bundle series(metro last light&metro 2033)
THUNDERkurt avatar
The Best Low end PC games except COD pleaase?
THUNDERkurt avatar
is it already protected by denuvo?
bagusprs avatar
@samx thanks again bro..
i've tried half-life and layers of fear before..😉
SamX avatar
Half-Life 1,
Layers of Fear,
Project I.G.I 1, 2.
bagusprs avatar
@warlord yes less than that..
@samx thanks ,can you suggest me more?😜
bagusprs avatar
can anyone recommend me a good indie game.. or at least amazing game with small size..
bagusprs avatar
Prince of persia series
Assassins creed 1 and 2(maybe)
Max payne 2
Call of duty MW,WaW
Crysis 1?
Farcry 1 and 2
Hitman blood money ,silent assassins,contract killer
KittenPower avatar
how about this pc?

Intel core 2 duo 3.00ghz
Memory: 2 gb ddr 2
Videocard: Intel G41 express chipset 884 MB
Op. system: windows 7 64 bit

any type of game...😜
bagusprs avatar
gangstar vegas
the room 1,2,3
kingdom rush
vain glory
clash royale
ravensword (RPG)
unkilled
aspalt 8
this war of mine(my favourite but some people don't like it)
modern combat 4
THUNDERkurt avatar
Can you guys pls recommend me the top 10 best games for an android phone?
bagusprs avatar
😜 yeah.. I'm just trying to correct myself too..

Forgotten passwordRegister