Questions related to the site

2013. September 03., thread
Forum » About the site
Comments: 151
Please login to post a comment.
TrueSW avatar
Whos the moderator of this site?
bagusprs avatar
this is what GSR looks like back in 2010..
[LINK]
KittenPower avatar
Love the new comparison Idea..It's easy..At first I had a little bit problem..but now I get it..and it's nice..keep it on.😃😀😎
Antigod avatar
Oh I get it now, well I had no complaints with the old comparison system but new one is also good, especially if you own more than one pc.
SamX avatar
I also like the new system and updates to the site. 😀
bagusprs avatar
i kinda like the new system..😃
SamX avatar
The comparison system of this site has been changed. The new system is based on benchmark results. Which is temporarily unavailable for many games but some game's are ready for comparisons. You just need to refresh (edit) your device(s) to make comparisons. Or (if comparison system is available) you can simply create a configuration in the game's requirement page and compare.
Antigod avatar
Hey guys why doesn't the comparison work any more; I have added in my specifications into my profile and it worked fine but now it doesn't. What's changed and what should I do to have this working again?
Shadow Gamer avatar
we just need to learn. it's not that hard Fabio. 😀
MadFabio avatar
The Beginner's Guide is missing 😲 because it is not a game maybe? 😉
SamX avatar
Yeah @AlyesRock is 100% correct. 😉
BestKiller avatar
yeah 😃 thats they way 😉
AlyesRock avatar
guys this is not a problem just do not click the username! click the requirements page name! 😉
for example:
Prototype (system requirement)................................ hackerDON02.28. 11:33:30
that's it! 😆
BestKiller avatar
@hackerDON yeah 😆

i agree 😂
hackerDON avatar
@BestKiller
yeah bro it gets annoying sometimes. 😆 😃 😂
BestKiller avatar
yes it sometimes happen to me too

but not always its a little problem i think 😉
hackerDON avatar
I'm having problems related to the site sometimes when i open a requirements page it shows. Error 404 page not found anybody having the same problem ??? 😕 It is happening for the first time.
MadFabio avatar
Hello everybody and thank you.

I have a doubt about Processors. Between Core i3 and Corei5.

It is possible to see the difference from i3(2cores) and i5(2cores) in the System Requirement of the Website?

If yes, how?
AlyesRock avatar
i like the PC Version but mobile version need some fixes! 😀
no avatar
How exactly is the SRI calculated? CPU, RAM, and GPU are obviously the most important, but how do they really relate to the final index? Is the index decided manually or by calculation?
BestKiller avatar
yeah pc Version is fine 😀
SamX avatar
Ok now I can login in the PC version. 😀
The panel above wasn't showing the buttons before. Now it's showing everything. All my problems are solved now in PC version 😀 but not in speed mode 😞
SamX avatar
I also can't access my messages and devices. 😞 Please do something! 😢

Update :- Private message access issue solved!
Just go to any other member's profile and click on send message. You'll get to your message page. 😀
SamX avatar
I can't login in the PC version of this site. I'm using a Microsoft Lumia 540 and UC browser. Help! 😞
Only the popular and new games tab is good. 😀
Fasy X avatar
yes me too, last 1 was better
Shadow Gamer avatar
sorry but i didn't like the new style for this website! 😞
AlyesRock avatar
we need mobile version for this Site 😃
RotaxDeGraw avatar
Guys i just found this awesome site and i am very interested how i level up ? Thanks😆
Lumpen avatar
Like and unlike button is a very good option. 😀
sakif avatar
This website is very hard to use in Mobile. I've to use this website by zooming its pc version. It makes me feel boring.
I think this website should also have reply option. Like and unlike option would be btr.
I think, recommended settings option should be removed. It is useless.
bobbytomorow avatar
[SOLVED] Few questions here (I'm a new user)

-How do I submit a game review? <----- Find a game in the database and click "reviews"
-How do I add games that I own to my profile? <--- Find game in database and click "players"

Thank you!😀
DomDA83 avatar
feature request: would it be possible to add Windows 10 in the devices section when selecting operating system
aslanw avatar
in system req there's yellow check, what is it mean?
can i play that game or not? 😀
sakif avatar
Thanks, it works...😀:/
Adityasingh18 avatar
you get a link like this http://oi61.tinypic.com/****.jpg paste link Between this [img]http://oi61.tinypic.com/****[/img]
sakif avatar
Ok. I upload a photo and copy the url, then what to do?
Type [img]www.tinypic.com[img] right?
sakif avatar
How can i post a picture on comments?
How? And is there any shortcut?
Jackie33 avatar
@Sakif
v cards with 2gpu generally cost more then $800- it is wrong. You can find 2gpu (on one board) even under $300.
@Any1, Especially attila13
we can't post a comments if the last comment is mine. It is really bad.
sakif avatar
Actually i think this is wrong. Bcuz gpu's are made with lots of cores.
For example:
gt520 has 28 cores
gt630 has 96 cores
may be it indicates at ''how may gpu's on one card''
generally v cards built with 1 gpu. But some cards have 2 gpu's like titan z, gtx 690 etc.
It is not an ordinary thing. So, if you really have 2 gpu, Shopkeeper must told you.
V cards with 2 gpu's are usually cost more than $800.
shubhangbhargav avatar
hey what is the "gpu cores(on one card)" in the videocard section of a computer given in the site. How do i know the no. of gpu cores on one card??
sakif avatar
Lots of members who are new about hardware, can't add their pc. This feature will help them.

Forgotten passwordRegister