What part should I change in my PC?

2013. September 15., thread
Forum » Buying Advice
Comments: 110
Please login to post a comment.
MuneebSalman1999 avatar
@Bosse90
it's not nescessary that with lga 775 socket he can run all the cpu you wrote. Every motherboard supports limited processors. Like my hp 0a58h have LGA 775 socket but it supports Till Core 2 Duo E6700. So it's better asdfgamer tell his motherboard model and search google for the exact support of his motherboard 😀.
Bosse90 avatar
@Asdfgamer
you still can change without changing motherboard
Here is the list a cpu you can change without changing motherboard
Intel Celeron 400 series,Intel CeleronD,Intel Celeron Dual-Core,Intel Core 2 Duo,Intel Core 2 Quad,IntelCore 2 Extreme,IntelPentium 4,Intel Pentium 4 Extreme Edition,Intel Pentium D,Intel Pentium Dual-Core Desktop,Intel Pentium Extreme Edition and Intel Xeon 3000 series.

Or if you want a i3,i5 or a i7 then change your motherboard to a socket 1155
Asdfgamer avatar
Hey, can you tell me good motherboard to change my p4?
Intel® P4 3 Ghz socket 775 Gigabyte.
My budget is limited.
Very limited :[
Bosse90 avatar
@yaxybbaxy
A cpu that will work with that Motherboard is Intel Celeron 400 series,Intel CeleronD,Intel Celeron Dual-Core,Intel Core 2 Duo,Intel Core 2 Quad,IntelCore 2 Extreme,IntelPentium 4,Intel Pentium 4 Extreme Edition,Intel Pentium D,Intel Pentium Dual-Core Desktop,Intel Pentium Extreme Edition and Intel Xeon 3000 series.

But i recommend Get that motherboard i recommend than a i3 dual-core at same price of my cpu
ukie vengeance avatar
@yaxybbaxy
you can use core 2 quad but i think you must upgrade your motherboard and use socket 1150 and choose i3/i5 or pentium g if you have a limited budget .
no avatar
Thanks guys , all of you 😀 , that's really REALLY helpful 😀

@bosse90

my socket Type is LGA775 ... would your recommended CPUs work with that or Do I need to upgrade my Motherboard ?
Greedy Samurai avatar
@yaxybaxy
You Can Upgrade To The One Of The Best Processor....
AMD FX 8350 3.6 GHz (8 Cores)
4 Gb Ram Is Enough.
And A
GTX 650 TI
Including Everything It Will Cost You Around Rs.25000
And That Will Become The Beast. 😆
ukie vengeance avatar
@yaxybbaxy
you must upgrade your pc change to intel i3ivybridge/haswell or amd newest generation for GPU you can use nvidia/amd GTX 660 ti or HD 7850
Bosse90 avatar
@yaxybbaxy
Change like my processor AMD A10 5800K 3.8GHz for around 124$
or the AMD A8 5600K for around 94$ that all it quad core and for the motherboard Gigabyte GA F2A75M-HD2
for around 83 and for GPU is powercolor Radeon HD 6570 1GB Ddr3 for around 49$ or Powercolor Radeon HD 6670 1GB Ddr3 for around 68$ or Powercolor Radeon HD 7750 for around 92$ or same as me Powercolor Radeon HD 7790 for around 151$ and for Ram i recommend get 8 GB Ddr3 or better but with dual channel.
no avatar
Hey , Guys .... I'm gonna upgrade my PC after about a month and I'm wondering if you can help me ...

My current specs : ..

Core 2 duo 2.33GHz
4GB Ram DDr2
ATI Radeon HD 5450

Should I only upgrade the GPU ? or that will cause a bottleneck ? .. also , my Motherboard only supports till Core 2 quad , which is not available in my country , ... so If you advice me to change the CPU please tell me a good motherboard to go with it * I would prefer GigaByte type since it's very available in my country* ... I'm looking for the cheapest 😃 .. I don't care what type you recommend me about the CPU or GPU .. ATI/NVIDIA/INTEL ... just things that will do good for gaming ... I don't use my PC for anything heavier 😀 ...

Forgotten passwordRegister