Is rooting your android a good option?

by Aliasgar52, 2014. February 18., thread
Forum » Software
i can help you root your android.....................
Comments: 71
Please login to post a comment.
Haseo79 avatar
@kichu24

Do you even understand what is Dead Trigger 2?Try Playing it On your Galaxy Y Rooted...It won't run due to ram,gpu,Cpu

@dom1da

Wise Choice
DomDA83 avatar
i am not rooting my S4 as i value having a 2 year warranty if the phone fails during that time
kichu24 avatar
@Haseo79
The reason people root their phones is to be able to run apps that cant be run on their phone.
After rooting install chainfire 3D and also overclock your phone a little. High End games like GTA 3 all run in your phon and also just search google for the kit kat rom for your phone.
Haseo79 avatar
Galaxy Y's Different than Mini Pocket..It doesn't have Much Ram and very little storage..What i mean is some really needed True Original 512mb Ram for Kitkat rom..And some games i've played on rooted galaxy Y can't even open it..Cuz It needed True Official 1 GB Ram (A.k.a Dead Trigger 2)So yeah some phone's is weak even after root
kichu24 avatar
@tomcat3
No, I rooted a galaxy Y(Arm V6) and installed jelly bean rom in it. The phone lagged a bit in the start then after some time it lagged very rarely, so i just overclocked it a little and it works like a charm.
vikas2000 avatar
is changing to f1 rom is safe
tomcat3 avatar
He Need More Time MAybe 😊
no avatar
Okay, guys the guy who asked the question still hasnt showed up, why dont we let him decide!!!!!!
tomcat3 avatar
#kichu24 U CAn Root Any Android PHOne EAsly But IF U Root An Low End Phone Like galaxy s5302 U Can't Install Custom rom Like 2.3.6 to 4.0 COz Higher android versions Need MOre RAM AND ROM (READ ONLY MEMORY) IF U HArd To InstAll Custom rom Ur Phone Get Lagged AND Some App Not WORk Properly Eg: If U Upgrade A ARMv6 (cpu) Phone To ANdroid 4.0 Custom rom

AND AT LAst SorY My BaD EnGlIsH 😊
no avatar
@kichu24
no,if a system app is uninstalled warranty does not remain(unless you flash a custom firmware to return it to original)
But i agree with you no android phone is weak and afterall rooting s5302 unlocks many features and can be used like a high end phone
kichu24 avatar
@Haseo79 @tomcat3
no android phone is too weak to root.
I have rooted a samsung galaxy y and its awesome running IOS 7 rom.
@Aliasgar52
you can get back your warranty if you unroot the phone

if your phone gets bricked u can still unbrick it in no time.
Haseo79 avatar
Hehe...Anyone thought of buying this?

http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-systems/razer-edge-pro#3
Haseo79 avatar
@vikas2000

Your Phone is too dangerous to do that..

@Aliasgar52

Root is awesome,So does Custom rom...BTW The update of phones is just the same of Custom Roms..Custom Roms has just more benefits,An Update could also bricked if not enough battery
no avatar
Pro of rooting:
Developer/superuser access to your device
Handle it the way you dreamed of doing it
Backup your apps
Cons
Warranty is finished
Possible to harm your phone security

Do you still wanna root??
vikas2000 avatar
hello friends is rooting is safe
how to root
uses of root
say for galaxy s5302
kichu24 avatar
same here, I have rooted all the new android phones ive bought within a day or two lol.
no avatar
hey guys need any help in rooting............... happy to help

Forgotten passwordRegister