Original Game

2014. March 27., thread
Forum » Buying-Selling-Exchanging
Comments: 36
Please login to post a comment.
no avatar
hey guys, selling my uplay account with 11 games.

It has-
Assassins creed-
Odyssey(with season pass), origins, revelations, black flag, III remastered, Rogue, Unity, Syndicate.
Watch dogs 1 and 2
Tom clancy's the division

msg me or email at wta.vipulsarode@gmail.com to buy
no avatar
I just received exclusive discount code from gog.com.
I don't whether it'll work or not since it says exclusive, but since I don't plan on using it, it is given below, you can give it a shot if you want.
It is valid till 23rd August, 1 PM UTC.
Code:- HW2B2V13E0TZEQGDS8
Hawk1217 avatar
i want a steam account for exchange.........account must have csgo.my steam account-
payday 2
killing floor
dirt showdown
free games(every game played and well progressed)-
warface
team fortress
paladin(not played for long time)
chrisbenn avatar
BundleStars have nice cheap bundles for steam users
Skyler avatar
100% working mp until next year. 😃 But yeah, ofc it's better to buy original game worth buying.
THUNDERkurt avatar
Yup totally better even though i never bought a n original game in my whole life
THUNDERkurt avatar
Buying a original game is 10 times better than pirating it
lincoln_a_vandor avatar
Selling Steam account:
Rocket League[19.99€]
CS:GO[13.99€](Rank:Gold nova 3)

Price:20€
Lumpen avatar
Yeah it's very good offer from GOG 😀
sakif avatar
#jackie your country may have strong law on these so you shouldn't use crack.
Attila-13 avatar
Yes, I did play some when I was a kid...back in school, when I first received my very first computer. Then I borrowed some from my friends...but back then you couldn't really get games where I live, and there wasn't steam, like today, where you can buy easily a digital copy.
Even cracks weren't really made, as today are.
But I grew up .... that was a very long time ago. 😃
Now I buy every game I play and didn't pirated a game in a very long time....at least 7 years passed since I last tried a cracked game, before I bought it.
But now I don't even try them first to see if I like it or not.
If I see one and think that it's worth it, I just buy it. 😀 Or if I think that it's too expensive, I just wait for a discount. 😃
Adityasingh18 avatar
#Attila-13 nyc story😲😆

have you ever played any cracked game?
Attila-13 avatar
Cracked games are part of piracy. Downloading a cracked game means that you're pirating it.

Why to buy games you ask?
1. Always working multiplayer
2. Always up to date.
3. Developer support
4. Support the developers so that they could make even more games in the future.

Game developers make games as a job and earn they salary from game sales. So if a company which makes a game, can't get their money back from game sales, they can't pay their workers so in the end they go bankrupt and go out of business.

You're only 12 years old, so can't really understand, what I'm saying, but let me ask you:
If someday you'll go to work in a market for example, you work all month 10hours a day, every day of the month and you don't get your salary on the end of the month, because there was a robbery in the market and they stole some goods. Your boss comes to you and says that you wont get any money for your work this month because of the robbery, because the market has to earn back their loss from the incident.
Let me ask you, how would you feel? Would you think that it's fair? I don't think so!

So this is why do people buy games, not only for the above benefits I already listed, but to support the developers so that they can earn they salary and to make them determined to make another game.

Think about this when you pirate your next game.
Jackie33 avatar
These are for piracy not for playing cracked games but i am still confusing, people doesn't waste money without any reason by getting real games WHY?
sakif avatar
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120219110338AAW6hUC😆😆😆
tomcat3 avatar
#Attila-13

U Can't live Without Breaking Rules At least One rule.
Adityasingh18 avatar
#Jackie33 enjoy playing,it's just a game nothing will happened
Attila-13 avatar
@iGhosT
Buy it, and you'll have working MP forever.

@Jackie33
If the problem persists, they can get you arrested, no matter where you live, or what rules does your country have!
They can bring you to court, no matter where you are, and if you're too young for jail, your parents will have to pay for you.

If someone doesn't believe me just read the Federal Court Rules or the Penal Code!
Jackie33 avatar
Hey.. I was playing cracked crisis 3 mp then i got a e-mail from 'EA' to stop playing and delete the game immediatly???
But i am still playing😆
should i delete the game?
Do you ever encountered any email like this?
tomcat3 avatar
and there Is No MP crack For FIFA
sakif avatar
Yeah. Fps mp crack is easy to find.You can also find bf4 mp cr...k but you may not find mortal combat like games mp cr...k
iGhosT avatar
can we play mp of a good FPS game free
tomcat3 avatar
But Still play Cracked Games Online
iGhosT avatar
can't play mp of cracked games😢
sakif avatar
I don't know why people do this?
iGhosT avatar
yeh who buy 1000+ rupee game when you can get it free
sakif avatar
But support doesn't need so much. If your game have any problem just get a new one. This is illegal but must not be a police case. Search google for this law in US.
tomcat3 avatar
Buy games It is safe And Best
U get Support From Developers If you Buy A Game
Jackie33 avatar
Wow😂😆😂
I have 8mbps unlimited internet.
Now i will download games all time😃
i only buy DVDs for mp😉
but is this legal?
Can i face any problem in future?
Plz reply carefully
tomcat3 avatar
#GhosT MP CR**k is Also Available For Some GAMEs EG COD Mw,MW3
Jackie33 avatar
Can i play cracked games after download those
iGhosT avatar
for me there is only one difference and big one that we can't play MP of cracked game
no avatar
(Steam) The Darkness 2 (gift) trade for 3 TF2 keys

game price is 30 eu on steam and i want to trade onyl 3 keys add me on steam Ossian1993 (Ossian) same profile picture

Forgotten passwordRegister