Forum » About games in general
Comments: 677
Please login to post a comment.
bagusprs avatar
dying light, battlefield 4, and the amazing spiderman 2..😀
SamX avatar
Call of Duty 2 for the seventh time.
no avatar
That is amazing you may reach so fast that one may not stop or shipping of most [LINK].
SamX avatar
Half-Life 1, again. 😃
Skyler avatar
Skyrim and Most Wanted 2012, after that FC Primal.
Zorrio avatar
For me the game i play the most (i have 2) is :

Counter Strike Nexon Zombie
Unturned (with friends)
Suvadeep avatar
okkzz....bestkiller..thankx for ur responce
BestKiller avatar
no i spend 2 months searching with out results

no you need to get it original no way :/

yeah i wanna too to play it but no way :/
Suvadeep avatar
any one plz tellis theres a crack for ac online play???
Fasy X avatar
again, assassin creed unity n GTA 5
SamX avatar
Now I'll start GTA SA once again.
BestKiller avatar
assassin creed brotherhood 😉
hackerDON avatar
Half Life 2 and crysis 2 awesome gameplay :v
SamX avatar
Playing Counter-Strike: Source these days. 😀
BestKiller avatar
well waiting for wwe 2k16 😀
SamX avatar
@BestKiller sad. 😢

Subway Surfers. 😆
bagusprs avatar
assassins creed revelations(i was thinking to play ezio last journey once more)..
,dying light the following
AlyesRock avatar
the witcher 3 wild hunt and Assassin's creed syndicate! 😉
Fasy X avatar
Dying Light Enhanced Edition
AlyesRock avatar
i'm playing in my phone! 😀
Parker07 avatar
banned? gameplay is quite interesting (on YouTube)
SamX avatar
You're right, I don't have any idea about this game. 😞
SamX avatar
That's not a big problem to worry about, 😉 GTA 3 was also banned in some countries! 😀 😉
Parker07 avatar
manhunt 2 is a good or bad game??
SamX avatar
Got an old PC so just playing some old games.
no avatar
RUTHERFORD June 4 hearing distance of the Champions League is currently June 6 (the microblogging topic) finals has been getting closer, at Barcelona and Juventus Armageddon 'top of the Forbidden' Before, 'Mr. Football in Spain 'magazine threw a bombshell, Barcelona has finalized the Boge Ba's transfer, the deal is likely to be officially announced after the Champions League final, while the highest transfer fee is likely to reach 110 million euros, the Western media think, This will allow Bartomeu weight increase success in the Chair election. Over the past three seasons, Boge Ba's progress for all to see, he is currently the main double Juventus and the French national ultimate team, the FIFA 16 player has also been much coveted support European giants, Paris, Barcelona, Real Madrid , Chelsea , Manchester City , and other ultimate teams are interested in introducing the French star, which makes Boge Ba battle is very fierce. However, I seem to be more Boge Ba came to the Nou Camp favorite, 'the daily sports newspaper' has claimed, the French FIFA 16 players look forward to and Messi together, but money is [LINK] not his valued. Today's 'Mr. Football' said Boge Ba joined Barcelona deal has been basically finalized, La Liga even wealthy have paid a deposit of 80 million euros to the Serie A champion, Juventus has also recognized this description the Boge Ba move to Barcelona. 'Mr. Football' revealed that in order to get Bo Geba, Barcelona costly, this French star's transfer fee could reach 110 million euros, which is bound to break the world record transfer fee of football. It is reported that, Boge Ba will sign a five-year contract with Barcelona, but because Barca signings this summer, no qualifications, therefore, Cosmos will first Frenchman to Juventus on loan for a season, for the Bianconeri is concerned, a Boge Ba-year tenure is also very good. It is reported that the deal is likely in the Champions League final on June 6 announced acquisition, now Juventus and Barcelona battle imminent, the deal might affect Boge Ba preparing mentality. 'Mr. Football' also analyzed to complete transactions Bo Geba help Bartomeu election of the President in the summer, although Laporta's loudest voices, but Bartomeu is confident to reverse the transaction through Boge Ba weakness. (Ruud) text has been completed, you can press alt + 4 comments
Fasy X avatar
Fallout 4 stutter a lot on my high-end pc, anyone know the fix??
Lumpen avatar
Clash Of Clans, Mad Max, The Witcher 3 ( best game of my life 😎 ) and FIFA 16. 😃
Fasy X avatar
Batman arkham knight (great graphics)
Lumpen avatar
The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim 😃 it's epic game! 😀
Fasy X avatar
Mad max, witcher 3 and phantom pain
darkvoid avatar
playing contract wars on Facebook and Kongregate its a really good game well only often ping sucks and im waiting for the standalone version on steam which is already Greenlit.
irenejoy21 avatar
@captaindoom I am using a laptop just download MSI afterburner is some games, temperature will just decrease about only 2 to 4 degrees like Nba2k14, Sleeping Dogs and Dying light and etc. But if you have I gamers laptop or gaming rig you shouldnt worry about temperature there are meant to run at high temperature. But sometimes tempeature depends also in High specs games and the only game that has high temperature and low fps when i play assassin creed unity. My friend try MSI afterburner this application helps me a lot. Also I just limit my FPS in 25 fps but try 30 fps because many gamers they don't like 25 fps.
captaindoom avatar
How to limit fps? and are you using a laptop or desktop?
captaindoom avatar
How to limit fps? and are you using a laptop or desktop?
irenejoy21 avatar
@captaindoom It was base in my experience I notice when I am playing bioshock 1 and tomb raider 2013 my fan spin so fast and I notice my fps runs at 60 fps up also my cpu temp and gpu is 85 to 88 celsius degrees . For me yes it stresses my gpu and cpu so I search in google how to avoid risk of overheating someone told me that limit my FPS. At first I don't believe him so I try it and see for myself when i limit my fps tomb raider and bioshock just run at 74 to 76 degrees maximum. Maybe the higher the fps the higher the temperature
captaindoom avatar
@irenejoy21 But why the temperatures are high at 60 FPS, does it stresses the gpu and cpu
irenejoy21 avatar
@captaindoom me too I hate 60 fps because my cpu and gpu produces more heat when I play the game in 60 fps like bioshock 1,tomb raider 2013 and hitman my cpu and gpu temp is 88 degrees. Using MSI afterburner I limit it to 30 fps now my temperature is 74 degrees both. For me I hate also 60 fps
captaindoom avatar
Anyone like to play games with 60 FPS ? For me I hate because the game is too fast
Lumpen avatar
L.A. Noire, Resident Evil 6, WWE 2K15

Forgotten passwordRegister