The PC version of Final Fantasy XV will launch on March 6, Square Enix announced today. Besides, a new trailer has been released. Take a look at the video below.
The game's system requirements have also been revealed. Check them out here.
Final Fantasy XV: Windows Edition comes with a number of features:
• An all-new dungeon - Insomnia City Ruins: Expanded Map
• New features such as first person mode, new gear, and new bosses.
• Armiger Unleashed – after you collect all 13 royal arms, a more action-oriented mode of the Armiger is unlocked
• Royal Vessel – the boat from FFXV is now a controllable vehicle. The same body of water (between Cape Caem and Altissia) can now be freely explored.
• All season pass content – Episode Gladiolus, Episode Prompto, Multiplayer Expansion: Comrades, and Episode Ignis.
• Over a dozen pieces of DLC, including weapons, Regalia car skins, and item sets.
• The critically acclaimed game – FINAL FANTASY XV.
• Supports native 4K (maximum 8K) resolution and HDR10
• Mod support
• High-resolution compatible display required for 4K/8K
• Windows 10 Creators Update compatible display required for HDR10