Do you like the site? And why?

2013. August 17., thread
Forum » About the site
Comments: 131
Please login to post a comment.
RandomStranger avatar
I don't like the shade of purple on the new design and also don't like when stuff are being removed. Like for a couple of weeks now it seems you can't add sound cards to a new device or a device which didn't have previously.

Otherwise I like that there is a place where I can store the list of my devices.
Bomboxa avatar
the new look is awesome.

And happy 2022 to everyone here.
Rogue24 avatar
Yes. Regularly gives the latest gaming news and the game system requirements of new games and helps me find new friends who are also gamers...
KydThe16th avatar
I miss the good old days 😞
Arcsurvivor avatar
Good site for giveaways and news.
mahdi8298 avatar
its a great site ! and i will not be nervous about fps! if members become more active , it will awesome !😀 thanks for creating this site 😀
KydThe16th avatar
Really miss those days when the members were very active and kept the community alive 😞
Arcsurvivor avatar
Good website- easy to read, cool giveaways, and new threads.
Lumpen avatar
i been here for at least 3 years and i found a lot of friends around here. i love this site.
as always thank you.
no avatar
Je kiff c'est super utile !!!
SamX avatar
Great idea! Thread subscription would be useful. 😀
AlyesRock avatar
yeah, I wish if there is a mobile app for it, with a notification option about every subscribed forum, or comments or messages etc.. and using the site will be much easier and I believe that will make the site more active! 😊
bagusprs avatar
this site used to be soo active.. , that i was asking if there is any Android app for this site alone..lol..😆
Skyler avatar
Somebody said free pizza?

We need to form a team. 😆 😆 😆
BestKiller avatar
Yep lets make it together!! 😃
SamX avatar
The squad is getting back! 😃
KydThe16th avatar
Yeah. Wish we could bring those old days 😀
SamX avatar
Hell yeah! Let's do this, together! 😃
AlyesRock avatar
yeah let's bring the old days back and make the site active again, I'm with you! 😃
SamX avatar
Sad. Times have changed. 😞

Spoiler!
You know what? Let's bring those days back! I'm back at it!!
AlyesRock avatar
i miss the old days when we used to keep GSR alive, now we are less active and barely talking to each other! 😕
Skyler avatar
For me, this new ranking of Low/High is a little confusing for now. 😀
McCortes23 avatar
I like the new update for LOW and HIGH graphics Sys. Reqs it´s way more easy to find out on the low numbers if i will run it or not
Lumpen avatar
Keeps me busy when I'm at my work and helping people
no avatar
This is one of the great site i have ever been in here, and it forced me to register here, and now looking forward to buy some games.
bagusprs avatar
-go and find the game you are looking for(in this case ,a game that u want to add as your fav)
-click on players tab
-and check "my favourite one"box
-press save
-done
bambam112686 avatar
@bagusprs, how do i add games to my list of favorites? Or is it even a list of favorites............... sorry for noob questions but Im still getting accustomed to navigating this site
bagusprs avatar
yup.. and.. you can ask anyone if you are unsure..😉
bambam112686 avatar
I accidentally discovered this site today.............. I've always relied on Game-Debate for my "Can I Run ______" information. You guys have converted me to this site from here on, everything is neat and organized and I can store my system specs so I can EASILY compare them to recommended requirements................ not to mention, Game-Debate is partial to Intel/Nvidia when Im a solid AMD supporter (anyone who thinks a Skylake i7 can hang with a Ryzen 7 is insane)........... I love this place and I hope it stays, Happy Gaming everyone
KydThe16th avatar
Yes, I like this site. It's a great community and system requirements pages are well organized so it's easy to understand 😀
SamX avatar
Totally agree, great community. 😀
chrisbenn avatar
it's great.
i really like the community
SamX avatar
The mobile version has problems. First I was unable to login then I was unable to comment.

Finally I can comment with Internet Explorer (mobile) but not with UC Browser. 😞
bagusprs avatar
new design looks cool but need a few minutes for me to get used to it..
fresh with more organize threads
AlyesRock avatar
now i can say the mobile version is much better and easy to use 10/10 😃
McCortes23 avatar
I love the new design update it´s really cool 😃 😀😎😉
no avatar
Yes! The forums are very good! And the design. 😀
BestKiller avatar
The site in using its very good also good friends and good database 😀!
SamX avatar
Plus GPU database, video collection & giveaways. 😀
no avatar
I' like it. And why? This site have a good perfomance like this: Writing Rewiews, get freinds, found good games, etc...

Forgotten passwordRegister