by DomDA83, 2013. September 26., thread
Forum » Software
I.e Antivirus, firewalls, internet security suites , anti-Malware programs
Comments: 110
Please login to post a comment.
DomDA83 avatar
I use inbuilt Microsoft defender antivirus on windows 11 pro. no problems here
chrisbenn avatar
I have avira but i am not satisfied with it, i am planning to buy eset. Is it better or should i try another antivirus?
SamX avatar
SpyHunter 4 (apperantly) removed Cerber Ransomware from my pc. But it could not decrypt any of the encrypted files.

Actually, Cerber was helpful! It helped me out with the "too many games to play" problem. 😆
no avatar
Using SpyHunter. It is not as notorious as it really is by the way. [LINK] says that it can also remove ransomware.
sandipbiswas420 avatar
Whenever i use D3DGear for record my games, this corrupt my DX11.
SamX avatar
I've downloaded a software which claims to remove Cerber Ransomware and decrypt the encrypted files.
But after installation it needs to update itself before I can start using it. The update download is about 47MB but the download speed is less than 10KB/s!! Although my internet speed is normal in browsers and mobile.
SamX avatar
There are six softwares in that site but non are compatible with .cerber3 files. 😞
SamX avatar
If I back up now, most likely the virus will come along the data. And I'm trying to find a way to decrypt them.
SamX avatar
Yes it has encrypted many files. And the number of encrypted files is increasing fast.
I don't know how it came. My computer slowed down 2 days before. So I knew something was wrong. Today I noticed that it has been attacked by Cerber Ransomware. I didn't use any pendrive, SD card, CD/DVD or any other removable storage devices recently. I didn't visited any new site lately nor I have downloaded anything but few game trailers from YouTube. So the source of reason of it is mysterious.

It's a ransomware. That means I'll receive a message to give some amount of money to whoever sent the virus. And what I read on internet is hilarious! Some say it'll ask $400+!! I haven't received any such message yet.

And my antivirus Avast Premier can't see anything. Maybe because the encrypted files aren't virus. So I think anti-viruses won't help me, ninjadavid. But I'll try your recommendation nevertheless.

It is by far the most dangerous "virus" I've yet encountered.
SamX avatar
I've already read this threat it's not at that helpful. 😞

I just hope that I'll not have to format my PC.
SamX avatar
My computer is affected by Cerber Ransomware. It's really dangerous! What to do?! Please help!
bagusprs avatar
i only use the default win 8.1 antivirus(windows defender) as my protection.. and its always turn off😜
Lumpen avatar
Norton Internet Security 😉
tomcat3 avatar
So Ur Using 2 antivirus In 1 PC ?
It Is harm For Ur PC
licpa avatar
Malwarebytes anti-malware is the best on the market.
The best free antivirus is Avast!
Now, i'm using Norton antivirus 2014 full and Malwarebytes anti-malware free.
tomcat3 avatar
ADMIN
HAMZA MUSTAFA 😃😂
hamza5433 avatar
If anyone wants kaspersky 2015 (full version) or kaspersky 2013 (with key)
just go to www.bestgamershouse.blogspot.com
tomcat3 avatar
Kaspersky Is The No 1 AV Software but If U Hve A poor PC Then it LAG Coz KAS need More Ram And Decent CPU
AVG Or AVAST Or Dr Web Security Or Norton Is Good For Low End PC's they are Not Good For Business
crytek14 avatar
it is good for mid and high end PC's
tomcat3 avatar
It good For Low End Pc's And High End PC's
crytek14 avatar
Guess what Bitdefender antivirus got antivirus of t year 2012 , 2013 & 2014
tomcat3 avatar
It Slow Down It Slow Down 😜
Kaspersky Is Only For Good Pc's Avast Is Best For All Pc's 😜
tomcat3 avatar
Kaspersky Is Good But Kaspersky Is Slow Down Ur Pc
crytek14 avatar
Now i changed it to kaspersky internet security 2014. Avast slowed down my computer. It wont scan rootkits only. Kaspersky is the best.
tomcat3 avatar
iam using Avast Free it is GUUUUd 😃
DomDA83 avatar
ESET NOD32 antivirus is very light no impact on my laptop
no avatar
¥crytek14 i use nVIDIA GeForce 7600 GS 256MB
crytek14 avatar
what is your graphics card beholdtheghost2100

Forgotten passwordRegister