Do You Think There is an end To Piracy?

by BestKiller, 2016. April 02., thread
Forum » New forum threads
Comments: 111
Please login to post a comment.
Skyler avatar
"Let's go hunt Denuvo on an open sea, pirates!"
AlyesRock avatar
Internet connection required to play denuvo games! what if you don't have internet connection? you can't even play single player game offline,
AlyesRock avatar
yep that's a deadly headshot.
AlyesRock avatar
i call it a cowardly move from the developers! instead of optimizing their games for getting good salles they keep using denuvo and looking for the F.B.i help.losers! 😜
look at the Witcher 3 by cd projekt red it's one of the most selling games in 2015 they have deserved the money. 😀 for me i wouldn't pay for any ubisoft game because of their bad optimized games and using denuvo with it even if i have the money for it.
AlyesRock avatar
and the F.B.i arrested the owner of KAT site! looks like this is the biggest war against Piracy.not a big deal
Skyler avatar
After Kickass, Torrentz is down and closed. They can't stop piracy but they can close site by site.
ninjadavid avatar
Only god can stop piracy 😆
Fasy X avatar
No Comments Still Results Are Unknown
AlyesRock avatar
yup you will 😀 but for now we are gamers! 😉
bagusprs avatar
Yup.. Only for fun aye?.. 😆
AlyesRock avatar
just know that not everyone is rich to buy games! so protecting games from piracy is not going to force the people who can't buy games to buy them coz they don't have money $ 😕
think like a game developer: here is what I'll say pirated game is not a lost sale but we want more money!
for me I want to play all games that my PC still able to run and not much left for my gaming life! I have more important things to spend my money for! 😉
BestKiller avatar
Let newer versions come we are ready actually 😃

Its just the begin 😃
SamX avatar
Yes, newer versions of Denuvo are incoming. 😉
SamX avatar
You would know what's wrong if you thought like a game developer.
Fasy X avatar
yeah, many of gamers waiting for cracks but m soo impatient
SamX avatar
There aren't any cracks available to public yet. So don't get your hopes up.
bagusprs avatar
Oww sorry for that..😜..
But its still denuvo 😜
AlyesRock avatar
@WarLORD yep true! BTW I'm happy that denuvo v2 is cracked now! 😀
bagusprs avatar
It was long before rise of the tomb raidwer..
bagusprs avatar
Yup.. The lords of the fallen using denuvo.. And it was cracked..
AlyesRock avatar
what is the other game name ?
bagusprs avatar
There is 2 denuvo game that already cracked..
AlyesRock avatar
so denuvo 100 cracked!!? I hope If they will crack more games 😀
bagusprs avatar
the answer is
"We Don't Know"
no avatar
Russian hackers ? ? I thought that chinese hackers done it . for example 3DM
bagusprs avatar
there is still a light upon the darkness guyss!!..
HOPE!!!
Skyler avatar
@WarLORD You are absolutely right. -50% or more is good enough for me, nothing less. 😀
AlyesRock avatar
@THUNDERkurt there's to many cracked games waiting to play!😉 it's not a big problem if you didn't play new games!😀
Skyler avatar
I am going to pay Bethesda to make another Elder Scrolls game, I am going to pay SquareEnix to make Life Is Strange 2 and new Tomb Raider. I am paying EA to make Battlefield 1... But I don't want to pay Activision or Ubisoft to develop worse games year by year and... I want them cracked because they are lazy and they just won't listen to us! So I support both Developers and Pirates, piracy will teach them a lesson. 😃
bagusprs avatar
@THUNDERkurt like i said before.. i only bought the game worth buying, so if the game not worth buying....(?) you know the answer is
@alyesrock yes i played the game now... umm yeah something like that.. it looks like a card that you can get from nearest gaming store.. or something like that
AlyesRock avatar
warframe!!another store like steam right? 😀
THUNDERkurt avatar
You guys dosen't support piracy in this site right?
bagusprs avatar
you can use steam wallet..
anyway you need to check out warframe.. it's really good free games😃 (free advertising here)
AlyesRock avatar
I would absolutely like to pay for my games and play online like others! see i can't level up cuz i didn't buy any game i play only free games on steam.
my problem is I don’t have a card for online purchases and i don't want to spend a lot of money for games if i have a card.
https://s33.postimg.org/xvji3zutr/alyes_rock.jpg
THUNDERkurt avatar
I mean i cannot play games at my age if it cannot be cracked

Forgotten passwordRegister