battledfield 3 4
no avatar
Hi guys suggest some games with good graphics
For PC with these configurations
I3 processor
4gb ram
Gforce 1gb graphic card
SamX avatar
Nvidia Pascal is expected to be showcased at GTC 2016(GPU Technology Conference). 😃
Fasy X avatar
nvidia gtx 1060
nvidia gtx 1070
nvidia gtx 1080
SamX avatar
@Demarci System requirements check includes many things, such as numbers of cores in your CPU, their frequencies, DX model, GPU memory and core clock speed etc. It could show you that your PC can't run a game if any of those fall short in your spec when compared to the minimum requirements. 😀 And the settings the test shows are not accurate, so don't count on them.
Try to run at lower resolutions, but I'm afraid that there is no other option than buying a new PC. 😞
no avatar
Hi,

I just bought the culling.
My PC CPU is: Intel Core i5 4590T CPU @2GHz 2GHz
Why is the sytem requirement test failing if the minimum required for the Culling Intel i3 ?

Also I have an integrated Intel HD Graphics. If I set all the graphics settings to "low" the system works but the visuals are impractical. If I set them to std the system crashes.

I have an HP Envy Recline 23 and no room for an additional graphic card. Is there another trick than buying yet another computer ?
SamX avatar
It'll not be good for upcoming games. Only low settings. 😞
And for current performance, this card is little weaker than the 750ti. So you'll be fine with it. 😀
Parker07 avatar
I just edited my comment... pls WarLORD, tell me more
Parker07 avatar
Zotac gtx 550 ti OR galaxy gtx 550 ti ??? is their power consuption is same..?? if yes, can u pls tell me the perfect smps for these cards... and is it required 6pin pci power connecter???

pls reply
SamX avatar
Yeah, you can run a GTX 750 with a 400watt PSU.
SamX avatar
Don't rely on the site's compatibility check, it's not accurate. 😞
Ask on the game's requirements page to know if you can run it or not. 😉
no avatar
hey guys...i searched a game on this website ...my system matched all the requirement except gpu bt when compared with my system below it....it showed minimum 87% , recommended 86% , recommended graphic settings LOW....does that mean i can play the game on my system ??
no avatar
Well that's relief to hear. Since I have quite a low standard for "playable", I am hopeful...
Fasy X avatar
@Quixx_ yes. U can run the game.... Low-med settings 720p (if game is well optimised then med setting)
SamX avatar
@Quixx I think you can but it'll depend on the optimization of the game. 😀
no avatar
HeyGuys
Will I be able to run a game with a computer that meets all the requirements except for the GPU? Currently stuck with this crappy laptop with a GTX750M... but want to play Overwatch so bad...

Minimum for the game is GTX 460, Radeon HD 4850, or Intel HD Graphics 4400
Recommended GTX 660 or Radeon HD 7950

The rest of the reqs I have no problem with, just this crap video card...
no avatar
shared system memory : 1632mb
dedicated memory: 64mb

....i dnt knw y games dont use the shared memory
no avatar
thanks 😀....i will check the requirements and see if its compatible with my system.....my video memory:

total memory: 1765mb
dedicated memory : 64mb 😢

is there anyway i can play them even if the requirements is slightly higher than my system?
SamX avatar
@WarLORD His Intel HD's VRAM is only 64 MB. 😞 So, I don't think all of this game's will work. 😞
He posted it here https://gamesystemrequirements.com/game/sniper-e…er-elite-3
no avatar
kk....tnks guys....in my country here....i dnt think sell they things like that.....its all abt smartphones here....dnt knw wat else to do...bt i really want to play games ,playing old games. doesnt really interest me.....do you guys have any recommendation of good games with decent graphics that i could play on this weak gpu
AlyesRock avatar
@kingfeargod what SamX said! 😕 😉
no avatar
hey guys ....i have an intel hd graphic card in my laptop and i really want to play games .....real games .....i know intel hd is nt good for gaming.....is there any way i can tweak it to play some newer games .....how do i set high , low or medium setting for intel graphics...is there an app for it ??...i jst need enlightenment...am new to pc gaming
SamX avatar
No you can't tweak it to play newer games. Getting a dedicated GPU is the only option for you.
LOL 😂 😂. There is no app for setting a game to high, medium or low settings for any specific graphics card. You have to do it from in-game menu. Mostly from Options -> Graphics/Video. 😉

And welcome to the world of PC gaming. 😃
no avatar
hey guys ....i have an intel hd graphic card in my laptop and i really want to play games .....real games .....i know intel hd is nt good for gaming.....is there any way i can tweak it to play some newer games .....how do i set high , low or medium setting for intel graphics...is there an app for it ??...i jst need enlightenment...am new to pc gaming
SamX avatar
What do you guys think about upcoming Pascal cards? Will it be overpriced? Or will give a bang for buck?
irenejoy21 avatar
@WarLORD thank you very much ^_^
irenejoy21 avatar
@WarLORD my video card is r6(1gb) + r5 m230(2g) sir when I am playing Mad max 95-100% cpu usage and my temperature is safe and No lag
Fasy X avatar
@irenejoy21_ welcome buddy
irenejoy21 avatar
@Fasy X thank you very much my processor is a10-7400p
Fasy X avatar
@irenejoy21_ may I know your processor?? and yeah buddy, its completely safe and good 😀
@unknowngamer_ as u know nvidia gt 730 is good for low-med settings 720p
irenejoy21 avatar
Good day everyone I would like to ask because my cpu usage is bothering me I know this is not a repair forum and not related to this page.. please help me . is 95-100% cpu usage while gaming safe ? but i don't experience any lag and my laptop temperature is in safe range thank you very much everyone
tomcat3 avatar
nope Gt730 Is A Low To Mid Range GPU It Cant Handle New Games
AlyesRock avatar
Actually i didn't play this game yet! not sure what is your problem!
-but try to update your GPU drivers!
-change the game settings.
-download and use the latest patch if you find it.!
i hope this will fix your problem or wait for more Suggestions! :)
no avatar
Rainbow 6 Siege Graphics card error.. I have AMD 7800 card but getting graphic card not recognized/unsupported.
Playing game the graphics flicker constantly.

Any ideas?

Thanks Mel
Fasy X avatar
@visakh22_ amd graphic card work only when u plug in your laptop while gaming.
install the amd crimson 15.12
no avatar
Hi

I have a problem in My lenovo Z51-70 laptop all the games are playing on Intel HD 5500 not on AMD Radeon r9 M375 for example in Assassins creed Syndicate display setting it shows only intel grafhics overthere not amd but i device manager bought of the graphics card shows up in there and i have updated all the graphics in latest version and i am using Radeon Software version 15.11.1.Please help me to resolve this this problem it is very bad to play games on Intel graphics terribly i am saying it.

Regards

Visakh
no avatar
Canada is ready to go a benefit to the 100-day countdown to the starting coordinate of the FIFA U-20 Females World Cup North america [LINK] 2014. As portion of a day-long party, select structures in Edmonton, Greater, Montréal and Moncton - the four Official Variety Places for North america 2014 - will function your house projector screen in the night of Weekend 27 Apr.

The party will begin in the morning, in reality throwing off in the early time via FIFA's community networking qualities on Facebook or myspace and Twitter . Activities continues throughout the day, especially with fans in Greater given to be able to get their photo taken with the FIFA U-20 Females World Cup Winner's Award. [LINK]
Fasy X avatar
@AlyesRock_ same here, 😞
AlyesRock avatar
@Fasy X CDH Gedeon DTC 001. i can't find any informations about it 😕

Forgotten passwordRegister