Windows 7

2013. September 06., thread
Forum » Software
Comments: 45
Please login to post a comment.
no avatar
Please how can I solve this issue, my GPU (intel(R) graphics 3000) is showing N/A for PES 2017 settings. I got 4G RAM, Hp ProBook 6460b, Core(TM) i5-2520M @ 2.50 GHz. Thank you
drkiller399 avatar
I use Windows 10, would you advise me to go back to Windows 7
💬 2
AlyesRock avatar
@drkiller399: as a person who still uses Windows 7 I don't really suggest it especially if you want to play the very latest or upcoming games because some of them only work on windows 10 so it's a bit late to go back to it since it's slowly being abandoned, the only situation you may want to go back is if you know what you're doing and you only visit or make payments from trusted sites or playing games from safe platforms like steam uplay.. and having the OS and browsers updated then you will be safe but I highly recommend staying with Windows 10 even if you're not satisfied with it, in the end no system is perfectly safe so learning how to protect your data is important
drkiller399 avatar
@AlyesRock: thank you so much
SamX avatar
Even with a premium antivirus, Windows 7 systems can be vulnerable to new malwares and exploits. With the end of official support, it'll be a prime target for cybercriminals. I strongly recommend switching over to Windows 10.
no avatar
I just got the message when I started my PC that Win7 support will stop in 2020. I didn't plan to change my PC/windows for another few months at least. I've always used an antivirus on this PC and never had any problems for about 9 years now.

Is it really that risky to still be using windows 7 in 2020? Thank you for reading!
bagusprs avatar
i actually prefer win 8.1.. it looks decent and kinda clean...😜
Moon_Breaker avatar
Yup, never even used anything above win7.
But I have a feeling I will have to install win10 soon too for DX12...
KydThe16th avatar
Windows 7 is the best OS ever 😃
MasterMax96 avatar
Windows 7 is best windows so far and most stable I think, I had win10 installed previously but it didn't last more than month or 2 because it's way too sensitive and most programs aren't made for win 10 yet and it affect windows 10 way too easy. With win 7 I never had any problems.
KittenPower avatar
My Hard disk is failing..what should I do?Windows Crashed..Can't even reinstall it.Any suggestion?
SamX avatar
Never click yes everytime! First read the message then take your action.
himanshu2221 avatar
yesterday i was repartioning my hard disk and i clicked yes everytime it asked. and now there is black screen on my monitor😳 and i have nothing to reinstall window.it just ruined my day
BestKiller avatar
😉 yeah im always with 2 windows 😆ddd
AlyesRock avatar
good idea i'll do the same thing.
BestKiller avatar
I got win 10 and win 7 on same time 😃
Shadow Gamer avatar
Windows 10 is a S**t the same thing with Windows 8. Win 7 is better.
AlyesRock avatar
yeah sure win 7 is the #1 for me! 😆
SamX avatar
Windows 7 is still the best for gaming. 😃
Lumpen avatar
My suggest is Windows 8.1 64bit edition 😆
sakif avatar
Is there any visual diff between 32 and 64
Adityasingh18 avatar
YES,use boot manger to Switch between Windows
tomcat3 avatar
yes U Can install 8 or XP or Vista!!!
sakif avatar
I am using w7. Can I use one more windows I mean can I install two windows and boot anyone when start up?
Priyanshu avatar
Windows 7 requires 1gb ram and xp requires 256 mb only but xp cnt run sme new games lyk ac3
sujith s avatar
@alexander94
what do you want to say?
Greedy Samurai avatar
Ha Ha
Both Are Good.....
But I Will Go With Windows 8 Because It Can Run All New Apps That Are Launched For It....
And Can Handle Anything......
As The Title Of It Says
"Everything At Once"
😆 😆 😀 😆 😆
no avatar
what is good or bad between window 7 and window 8?tell me
JamesBond000001 avatar
GTA IV Is Very Bad Optimized 😞
But It Runs Smoothly On My PC
hackerDON avatar
@ Bosse90
thats so bcoz windows 7 uses more resources than windows xp
Bosse90 avatar
@Attila-13
Will Windows 7 Run GTA IV smoothly
cause my friend have XP run gta iv smoothly and he change XP to 7 with same PC and it lag
JamesBond000001 avatar
! Roses Are Red !
! Skies Are Blue !
! Windows 7 !
! I Love You !
sujith s avatar
best version of windows for playing latest games.

Forgotten passwordRegister