Console vs. PC

2013. December 18., thread
Forum » Console Discussion
Comments: 91
Please login to post a comment.
AlyesRock avatar
this dude really took the time to create an account just so he can post this advertisement lol 😂
no avatar
Comment deleted
💬 1
AhmadReza avatar
PC is Better, even if we talk about exclusive games 😆
Lumpen avatar
PS4 Is better then PC just because of Sony exclusive games.
In otherways PC is 100% better.
besantesteras avatar
I have new gaming desktop (all in full), but I've just buy PS4 PRO and itsmuch better for gaming, in my opinion, only some time to learn with DS4 gamepad controller and everything is so easly and smoothly...
chrisbenn avatar
I think pc is better, lots of greater options avaible for pc 😀
austineking avatar
xbox 360 vs pc vs ps3 which is better
Skyler avatar
Hell! Music (and sound) is indeed one of the most important parts of a game, I forgot! You can play but you need to feel atmosphere, adrenaline... When you enter the conflict, running trough action, when your heart is beating or when is that sad moment and you need just a little more to explode. Feel the life of virtual reality! 😂 I am excited! 😃
arsinr avatar
I'm not talking about games, in terms of hardware pc is by far more powerful in playing games with the highest possible graphic details at 60fps or more,but for a novice gamer better have a console.
SamX avatar
For me,

Story > Music > Gameplay > Graphics
Skyler avatar
PC is a PC!! But, Sony games' storylines... My list of the most important priorities of the one game:

No. 1. Story (I want that game to beat me instead of the otherwise)
No. 2. Graphics (I want to enjoy virtual realities more than in a playing facts)
No. 3. Gameplay (Actually, I don't care about that whenever the FPS is stable) 😂
no avatar
PC is better in grafich. 😀
AlyesRock avatar
yeah same i wanna buy a PS4 just to play the exclusives!
sandipbiswas420 avatar
Ya days gone. I fall in love with the trailer
AlyesRock avatar
a great game but it's exclusive for PS4 only i think!

Skyler avatar
Or on the TV? Reminds me of SEGA and SNES. Ah, those games of 20th century... 😢
bagusprs avatar
have you guys tried games like mortal kombat,naruto storm,gang beast ,or magicka?.. that game use 2 joystick in one screen(not splitcreen) and that was fun to play with friend..😉
i doesnt always sucks..
bagusprs avatar
okay fine,, splitscreen sucks.. but at least game with 2 joystick is fun with your friend in the same couch
SamX avatar
Nevermind...

Splitscreen sucks.
Skyler avatar
Splitscreen kills, I can't stand... I used to play Resident Evil 5 (PC) on hard with my girl and... it was... ah, that gaming. But splitscreen ruined part of the experience. 😕
sandipbiswas420 avatar
yeah. thats my opinion. but splitscreen racing like 80s video games
bagusprs avatar
there is some people or many people out there that really love to playing fun games like gang beast or splitscreen racing games..
sandipbiswas420 avatar
no. playing with friend in a one screen...damn not funny. Fps lover dont want to stop his position
bagusprs avatar
why u need to be pro when u can have fun with your friend with 2 joystick at couch game(1screen)
sandipbiswas420 avatar
A mouse makes u pro. But a joystick ...........
bagusprs avatar
@skyler. you , I like you😆
Skyler avatar
No matter what platform is, the best solution for everyone are simply - Joysticks (x2). You can have more fun when playing with girlfriend. 😂
sandipbiswas420 avatar
Lol i don't think mens play games
SamX avatar
And "Gaming PC" for men. 😉
sandipbiswas420 avatar
Console for children's and pc for boys
no avatar
I'am not happy masterkydrocks. 😉
AlyesRock avatar
yes PC is better with no doubt! 😉

Forgotten passwordRegister